Reviews for Lost In Thought
DisneySoul4996 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
super cute so far :)
kit-kat74 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Yay, an update! I loved this chapter. It's interesting to read this story because i don't know another story like this. Please update soon. ;)
Megan lyle chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
This is a great chapter! You should update it more.
DuchessOfDank chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I must say, very entertaining. I haven't been back on in quite a few years. Let's see, I'm 25 now and I used to read fanfic when I was 12... So yeah. The reason I am dropping some back story is because this is the first review, in recent history, I am posting. What can I say, your story is that cute! Please continue because this story premise is devilishly captivating. I think you've done quite well capturing every character's underlying personality. Very nice work in my humble opinion. I look forward to reading future chapters, my dear!
Axantur chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I just noticed your new beautiful new story, already with three chapters posted. Where have I been to have missed this I wonder? This is a very sweet exploration of your idea, and you ably evoked the nighttime palace, especially the moonlit halls and rooms, and even the attendant shadows. I found myself watching an "undistributed" version of the Disney classic, this one with Ariel silhouetted in the moonlight of the ballroom, playing sadly and beautifully notes that welled from within her lovesick and increasingly hopeless heart. The subsequent scenes evolved beautifully and vividly, reaching a very sweet pause at this chapter's end. Eric and Ariel's first kiss was very satisfying, and I smiled all the while as I was reading your work. What a delightful concept and tale. I hope we can read more from you when you feel the desire to write more. Thank you so much for sharing this! (Just so you know, your story was the very highlight of my day.)
Wonderful chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I love this. The idea of tricking Sebastian like that! I hope that Ursula will not succeed! Thanks for the extra chapter!
Dawn chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I really love this story! Please update soon!
Megan lyle chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
This is a great story! You should update it more.
kit-kat74 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Yay another update! I really love this story so far. Ariel and Eric are so cute in this chapter, i just love it! Please update soon. :P
defoe22 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
I love it. Keep it up.
Great chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oh, please, please don't let this be a one-shot! I absolutely love this premise that she managed to tell him without her voice!
VanessaTheMaiden chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
This is a really great story so far, I love everything about it so far
kit-kat74 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Loved it!
kit-kat74 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I LOVED it!. That was so cute. Please continue this story. Hope you update soon.
daniellm chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
great story please have a second chap.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4