Reviews for One Night
Perfect.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/10
please continue!
englishlitnerd chapter 1 . 4/3
I love your interpretation of their relationship. One of the things I loved about Days of Future Past is that it felt like the tables were turned a little more and Charles was the one "feeling too much" for his adoptive sister. I think you captured that idea so well and it makes so much sense that Charles never knew what he lost in Raven until it wasn't there anymore. And of course that time away made him realize how attracted to her he was. Of course. Who wouldn't be? What a lovely story and sad as it is to think of Raven leaving just a note, that also feels very post Eric Raven. She leaves. Lovely job! Thanks for the great read!
Fairy of stories chapter 1 . 3/25
Yes write a sequel
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 1/15
Well that was unbelievably hot, and tender, and beautiful, and heart-wrenching, all in one (and did I mention it was H.O.T? ;-) ) You should definitely sequel, you've got my shipping Charles x Raven over here!
-Blue-eyes
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful story, but the ending broke my heart! How could Raven leave Charles like that? Please write a sequel.
Regina11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
write a sequel
mabellesky chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
awwww, i love this so much!
Shiraalechi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You should totally write a sequel! It was awsome! I love how you describe their feelings!
Antonia chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Com certeza fa├ža uma sequela!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That was romantic and sweet
Maria
Daizels chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Sequel please! I love this ship!
Tamara chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wubbles! Love charles and raven, there has to be a sequel, update plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Lemomina chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Yes, you should write more about these two :D