Reviews for One Night
naf13271 chapter 1 . 6/30
you should definitely. maybe this time around, raven found her home again with charles and stayed.
Thecellist90 chapter 1 . 6/13
Amazing more please
MORE!
Yomiii21 chapter 1 . 6/3
Kyaaaaa los adoro :3
Ryan2212 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
You've gotta at least do one more chapter where Raven comes home on a more permanent basis.
11h05 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Perfect.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
please continue!
englishlitnerd chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I love your interpretation of their relationship. One of the things I loved about Days of Future Past is that it felt like the tables were turned a little more and Charles was the one "feeling too much" for his adoptive sister. I think you captured that idea so well and it makes so much sense that Charles never knew what he lost in Raven until it wasn't there anymore. And of course that time away made him realize how attracted to her he was. Of course. Who wouldn't be? What a lovely story and sad as it is to think of Raven leaving just a note, that also feels very post Eric Raven. She leaves. Lovely job! Thanks for the great read!
Fairy of stories chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Yes write a sequel
Blue-eyes Lily chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Well that was unbelievably hot, and tender, and beautiful, and heart-wrenching, all in one (and did I mention it was H.O.T? ;-) ) You should definitely sequel, you've got my shipping Charles x Raven over here!
-Blue-eyes
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful story, but the ending broke my heart! How could Raven leave Charles like that? Please write a sequel.
Regina11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
write a sequel
mabellesky chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
awwww, i love this so much!
Shiraalechi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You should totally write a sequel! It was awsome! I love how you describe their feelings!