Reviews for The Marauders Discover Fanfiction
jemvandathiel chapter 34 . 6/30
please update
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 29 . 5/17
It is one of the story with a girl named Livia, tbh I have read many HP fics with a girl named L.I.V.I.A
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 10 . 5/17
technically Lily is older than Remus...she was born on 30th Jan, 1960 and Remus on 10th March...apart from this...it is really cool
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 8 . 5/17
fyi bellatrix birth year is on 1951, and lucius is on 1953, and Sirius and peter is on 1959, james and remus on 1960...Apart from this, this fic is as awesome as heaven, Brilliant and humorous, It makes my day whenever I read it
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 6 . 5/17
Whenever I read this chapter I lose my breath cos of laughter
Ravenclaw guest chapter 34 . 2/14
I don't know if you've given up writing this, but you shouldn't, because it is absolutely amazing. I love it. I've reread it several times, and it's still just as brilliant.
I do want to see them react to the next two chapters of Metal on my Finger - and maybe a third chapter of Sevella, if there is one. Although, every chapter is really good, so any update would be really appreciated!
Also, I think it would be really funny if they found out how to leave reviews - especially for the terrible stories.
BritishCanadian chapter 34 . 1/12
I love this, I'm really hoping that they'll read the second chapter of The Metal on My Finger (if there is one).
lesbiansassemble chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
these chapters are making me laugh so much I'm crying hahaha
Guest chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
Hi! I really like your fanfiction. I already found one where the Marauders and Lily read fanfictions. I wanted to read another story of this sort and were so happy when I found yours. It's very funny and good written. I have to tell my friend so she can read it too. And I also like young Peter. I hate what he became but I hate it more when he isn't figured as the Marauder he was. But that's irrelevant. I hope you write more beautiful stories like this one.
(And I hope my english isn't too bad...)
Nele :)
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2017
I love your story. I feel like just reading it has helped my own writing get so much better. It takes quite a bit of skill to be able to write that badly on purpose. Half the grammar mistakes I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed them out. I don't know if you're taking suggestions, but I'm going to give one anyway. I feel like it would be nice to see another time travel story, one that is well written. Maybe Harry could come back with Hermione and convince her not to hurt Peter. I like the idea that Harry wouldn't blame young Peter on his future actions. I also think it would be nice for Peter to read another good!Peter story, but one that shows conflict with that particular ideology and resolves with him on top. I understand if you don't write this. I just wanted to share the idea with someone that might be able to write it well.
Jhewi216 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
All 34 chapters are absolutely hilarious and I want to cry because the characterization and writing is just so good! Do you know if you will continue writing Metal on My Finger? That was my favorite! Also you said a while ago that people could supply stories for the Marauders, Livia and Lily to read, are you still doing that? Anyways just wanted to say that this is fantastic, I love your writing, and hope you have an amazingly wonderful day!
Jilycrazyfangirl chapter 34 . 10/2/2017
Please update I am begging you I really liked this story, it was very intriguing to read from the Maurauders reacting to themselves in fanfictions, instead of just a normal kind of fanfiction.
You are amazing at writing and thank you for blessing me with this wonderful gift,
Lots of love, Emily
Mua
Jilycrazyfangirl chapter 19 . 10/1/2017
Hahahaha, the muffins were so funny
Jilycrazyfangirl chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
I have actually read this as a normal fanfiction, but honestly what Jily fan hasn't
jemvandathiel chapter 34 . 9/27/2017
I love you! You've created the cutest Jily love story I've ever seen!