Reviews for Defining a Hero
jaitoddja13 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
This is really good.. really. Keep updating
Syreene chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
I love the story... it's very touching and bittersweet. :)
jaitoddja13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I like the whole felicity/roy friendship thing.
Carfa chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Love the story! Please update!
Lady Paine chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Aww I like this story but I do hope that Oliver pulls his head out of his ass. Just saying. Stupid guys. I really hope Lyla keeps the baby.
bice94 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
this story is very good.. i'm curious to read the next chapter! Diggle and Felicity are wonderful and i really want to see the development of the frendship between Felicity and Roy.. in the truth, i would like to see this also in TV.
Compliments.
See you soon
Gheart chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Great update looking forward to more :)
bluechair244 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I love how Felicity watches out for everyone. How she is with Digg is so awesome, and her handling of Roy is phenomenal. I totally want to see her use her loud voice on Oliver for his asshattery
Amber chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I like the updates. You seem to have a good handle on Felicity and her babble. Hang in there with the job thing. It beats being in debt after college.
Emmitha chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
This was a really cute chapter. I love Roy/Felicity sibling-like goodness.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I think that what Felicity did was so sweet because Roy realy does need someone right now and I have always imagined that they could have a brother sister relationship and I jsut loved this . I feel so bad for Digg though becuase he is in such a difficult position right now and its not fair hopefully it works out for the best,. I do love that Oliver is at least noticing something is going on.
El chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
I just discovered this gem and I'm so glad I did! You've captured Felicity so well, with all her insecurities but also her strength. I particularly love her relationship with Diggle and Roy. Much as I adore Olicity, I'd love to see more of the dynamics between her and her other boys. Especially since Oliver is currently being a clueless, ass, lol. I'm so looking forward to your next update!
Syreene chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Love the interactions between her and Roy... almost like Big Brother and Sister. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Hahah omg Roy
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Oh no, poor Dig. Lyla should just have the baby & give Dig. I love Dig & Felicity's bond, it's so strong & unique not even Oliver can get in-between. Continue the good work & update soon