Reviews for Haunted
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Aw...I love this!
hikingurl chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
I wasn't expecting such a powerful story when I started reading this, but wow, I'm just blown away. Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
So I meant to read a chapter or two. But thanks to you I didn't get to sleep until 5:00 a.m! And then only because I forced myself to put it down! Now I have a long plane ride and I hope to be able to read the rest of your stories. :)
Introverted-Stringer chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
I love Rach and Rebecca in this chapter.
MarinaNamaste chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Not cheesy at all. I'm quite partial to formaggio. I simply love the banter with the twins. It still made me laugh on the third or forth read. Very well done L.

I'm glad you gave Mike a little closure.

I love your jake. All the respect and space he gives her but still right by her side when she need it. Soul mates.

Great story. Can't wait to get my hooks into the next one.
cloudshadow22 chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I liked! Thanks for sharing your imaginative story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
That was a lovely ending, and I like cheese ;) Thank you Rosalie and for giving Bella the HEA she deserved, J.
darkorangegreen chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Nice ending! I especially liked the glimpses of Bella and Rosalie's developing friendship, something that's very good for her self-esteem. Most of all I loved Bella being happy and being able to let the past behind her. All in all, you did an brilliant job on this story! 'looking forward to your next' ;)
smallJEEPette chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I love this. Coming forward with something like that is always hard.
Introverted-Stringer chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Another great chapter, cannot wait to read more.
TommyH chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Im glad he got jail time
MarinaNamaste chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
You know what I think about Mike's testimony. Heart wrenching, gutting and far too realistic. What a way to allow the reader to fully understand the character. Well done L. The bedroom scene at the beginning of the chapter was fun and light. And she does need to get him a new bed spread. It's a girls prerogative to sort out the Manchester.
teamjacob0729 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Good story. A couple of errors...but no biggies.
darkorangegreen chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Good chapter! I'm glad that Bella stopped blaming herself and now surely believes and knows that the fault lies with Phil, not her. Mikes admission was awkward, I almost felt sorry for him, nah ... not really, even though he wasn't as bad as Phil and Edward, he still deserved this for being a dick back then.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
Yaay, you updated! It's the guest who left you THAT review before, so before I actually review this chapter I just want to say thank you for mentioning me in your AN for chapter 8 and sorry for not saying it sooner... I absolutely loved this chapter! It means so much to me that Bella finally accepted that she was a victim and got justice and closure so she can try to move forward. Due to the circumstances surrounding my abuse I'm unlikely to ever get that kind of closure myself, but I'm very lucky to have some amazing friends who have helped me to realise that what happened was not my fault and just having someone to share my situation with means so much to me. I have one request for the next chapter - can Rosalie please make an appearance? I have my own Rosalie, an older woman who is also a victim and has been a huge factor in helping me come to terms with my own problems. It's funny how survivors (I don't like calling us victims, we're stronger than that) are naturally kind of drawn to each other, at least in my own experience, so I'd like to see some Bella/Rosalie bonding time if you don't mind. Anyway, sorry for leaving you an essay. Thank you again, J.