Reviews for Residency
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
so far so good let remy meet logan and fall in luv and remy has never had sex with anyone but logan ty
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
absolutly wonderfull i like how the story is being told in the past sence but still keeping it in the present i cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
CONTINUE PLEASE
crazylove4MCR chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
this is actually really interesting, I never would have started reading if I'd seen the last updated date though! Oh well, maybe you'll update it again! Still, good story!
sokkergurl chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
This is a really good story so far! I feel so bad for Remy and I hope to see what happens next. Please post the next chapter!
she-bang-fan chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
it is such a good story please update soon
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 3 . 9/21/2008

please update!

I want to know more!

poor remy...

please?

wonderful story, so well written!

ragni
Crystal chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
This is a great story. I hope one day we find out what happens. :)
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Great story! I hope that you decide to recommence this story at some point as i am hooked! This is extremely well written to say nothing of accurate character portrayal!
Jukebox chapter 3 . 10/26/2003
I agree with some of your other reviewers. You write well and it would be a shame if you don't finish your stories. Hope you update this one and some of your others.
Acadian Angel chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Please update soon. There is so much more that you can do. You are a good writer Court1. Don't let it end here. Thanks.
remysgame chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
please write more soon, i would really like to read more of this, to find out what happens next
ahra chapter 3 . 4/4/2003
Please continue this story. It is well written and involved. I feel you have a deep understanding of each character particulary in how you have them phrase things. It makes an interesting and easy to follow read. I am extremely interested in seeing where you are going with this. Please continue this and stealing forms soon. I will admit, I have become addicted to your writing. The most amazing thing is that I have never liked the characters of Scott, Jean, and Warren. However, your portrayal of these characters in Family Nightmares and Stealing Bodies has made me actually like the characters. I find myself very curious about what they are going to do next. Again, please continue your stories to conclusions. They are some of the best stories I have ever read, fanfiction or otherwise.
Sailor Wade chapter 3 . 11/26/2002
OMG! Poor Remy! Did this child slavery thing really happen? Poor Baby!

On a more positive note, your story ROCKS!