Reviews for The Hime Tradition
Rokizol chapter 1 . 9/8
B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l tale! I loved it. Thank you so much for this.
TheLadyW chapter 37 . 8/28
Wonderful. Thank you for sharing this.
I really love the authors rendition of Kagome's personality. It seems more accurate than other stories I have read.
kittynicole21 chapter 6 . 8/23
Once again I am impressed with the authors rendition of the characters. This is becoming a favorite story.
PiratesNight101 chapter 37 . 6/9
Simply inspiring. The concept of finding beauty within chaos is an extraordinary theme that fits perfectly with the Inuyasha characters. Personally this story has given me inspiration on my own character to draw out the good even when it seems that there is nothing but bad. Bringing out the good in someone despite what they say is the most beautiful thing about this book. Thank you so much for your time to write this story and sharing an awesome philosophy on us readers. Keep on writing and thank you so much again.
menguS77 chapter 37 . 4/30
No matter how many times I read this story, it always makes me so happy...I just love your characterization of them both...I can't wait to read more of your stories about Kagome and Sesshomaru...
tohru78 chapter 37 . 3/8
I just finished this story and just loved it. Please start on the sequel soon. I can't wait to read it.
viviane.bonneau chapter 36 . 2/28
such a moving scene! Kagome Hime and the power of the ranks!
viviane.bonneau chapter 32 . 2/28
poor ryou... he needs much hugs
viviane.bonneau chapter 30 . 2/28
i do not blame this sesshomaru for such a punishment handed out.
viviane.bonneau chapter 26 . 2/28
*mind blown at the secret accomplice*
viviane.bonneau chapter 25 . 2/28
squeeeeeeeeeeeee echange of love succesful!
viviane.bonneau chapter 22 . 2/28
so close to marking her!
viviane.bonneau chapter 21 . 2/28
ooooo sessho mama interfering yesss
viviane.bonneau chapter 17 . 2/28