Reviews for Destinies
a.narnian chapter 21 . 5/29
I like that ending very much, thank you ;) I've just read 'Legacies' and am now up to date on 'Destinies'. I like your reworking of the series. I wasn't sure initially (ie when reading 'Legacies') whether you were, in essence, simply going to take every single episode and put it into this future setting - I'm glad that you chose not to, which would not have been as interesting, and instead allowed people chances they didn't get in the series (eg Balinor and Hunith, Arthur re Balinor and Merlin, and perhaps even Morgana and everyone else - who knows).

I'm also impressed that you've kept plugging away at this. With a publication date of May 2014, I don't think I would have expected you still to be working on it, but you are and the chapters remain compelling - I quite want to know what happens next :P I look forward to the next instalment!
starglen chapter 21 . 5/27
Sorry I'm late in leaving a review, but I didn't get to this till today. I don't mind that you're late in posting, I'm just very happy to see another chapter.

Lovely to see Gwen and Leon again, and great that Gwen is united with Arthur, only it could have gone badly wrong. Thankgoodness for Kilgarrah and Merlin's light. But Arthur is still wondering who his guardian angel is. It would be nice if he learned it was Merlin soon. But, I'm not complaining. I'll follow wherever you take us. You are such a good story teller.

I'm a bit worried about Agravaine being rescued with them though. It will be very nice if you can manage to post every two weeks, but like I say, I'll wait longer if needs be.

Congratulations on your graduation. I'm only sorry you got a rainy day. Mind you, I live in a country where lots of days are spoiled by rain, though I'm sure nothing would have dampened your or your family's happiness. Well done!

Starglen
IndiaMoore chapter 21 . 5/26
Great update as always :) can't wait for more
SttarGazer chapter 21 . 5/25
YAY! NEW CHAPTER (this is whisperabovethestorm btw i changed my name)

Someone is protecting you. GEE, I WONDER WHO!

Amazing as always :D I get so excited when I get an email saying you've updated. Can't wait to see what you do next! :D
Audriel chapter 21 . 5/25
Arthur still hasn't connected Merlin with magic huh. Come on Merlin, get clean. The longer you wait the worse it gets. Especially with another betrayal in store for Arthur. Arthur can forgive him for the magic but not the lies. Everyone's already closing rank around Arthur, fascinating to watch.

And... CONGRATULATIONS! *throws confetti to the air* Looks like memorable graduation, considering I have none for my masters, hics. Wish you a smooth and easy moving out, not only because I want quicker update. ;) They can be a pain.
mokona-pyuh chapter 21 . 5/25
Well, i will not be said you don't know how to manage a cliff-hanger ! You cruel, cruel person !
Now, i'm sorry i can't connect, but at least I can comment so yeah.

I have one thing that I have noticed, it's the confusion of this chapter. It's a great chapter, but everything that is happening is happening too fast and in a confusing way, I had a hard time following what was going on.

But other than that, it's a great chapter, and I really can't wait for Arthur to put two and two together. That and the fact that Morgana was somehow good ? I don't know, but I like the way you turn the characters into more than the series did.

Thanks for sharing !
J Marks chapter 20 . 5/24
An excellent story. I read book one up to this chapter in two days. Keep up the great work! I eagerly await your next chapter and hope Arthur finds out and accepts Merlin and his magic soon.
h2ofalcon chapter 20 . 4/26
Yeesss! I LOVE Arthur's characterization in this chapter... You got the hero complex and the uncertainty regarding magic dowm perfectly! And I must say I really enjoyed the fatherly advice from Balinor to Merlin like in the finale, as well as the venture into his relationship with Hunith. Definately missed that in the show. Congrats on your thesis! Can't wait for more! (Do I sense a possible magic reveal in the making? :D) Fantastic job!
Kateri1 chapter 20 . 4/25
Awesome chapter
starglen chapter 20 . 4/24
Hi,

I was so happy to see another chapter from you, and it was so worth the wait. I loved everything about it. The exchanges between Hunith and Balinor, the coversation between Arthur and Hunith, then Balinor talking to his son. I do like how you mirror a lot of show with your current characters' thoughts and actions, but changing them so they become your creation.

I especially loved the scene when Hunith and Balinor took Merlin to meet Kilgarrah and was enchanted by the appearance of Aithusa. She was delightful.

Now I await Arthur's moment and the next chapter.
Patiku chapter 20 . 4/24
I liked it and I'm curious how you will handle the revelation, when Merlin and Arthur will get to talk about it.
SttarGazer chapter 20 . 4/24
Amazing as usual! I love this so much and I was so happy to see an update!

Germany huh? That's awesome! Have fun with that!
Audriel chapter 20 . 4/24
Welcome baack! And another cliffie? Just don't take too long to update.

Arthur is already taking things well, better than expected. I think his reaction towards more sadness and disappointment that both the people dear to him so afraid of him, of him being a Pendragon not to trust him. Merlin even barely notices his changing views towards magic. And he still shows his care to Merlin. He is certainly no more his father's son.

Hia behavior is rather odd though, sounds like he's gonna go and be a martyr. Ha, typical Arthur. This sounds like Camlann, Merlin losing his magic and Arthur leaving without Merlin. Uh oh...
IndiaMoore chapter 20 . 4/23
Great update :) can't wait for more
SttarGazer chapter 19 . 3/22
HEY! Congratulations on your thesis! That's awesome!

I loved this chapter! Every time I see that this has been updated I end up stopping whatever I'm doing because I love it so much. It's my favorite story I'm reading right now.

Enjoy what you have coming up! It sounds amazing and I'm so happy for you! As always I look forward to the next update :D