Reviews for Destinies
Alkeni chapter 24 . 11/12
I look forward to more when you have the time
Irisofthesky chapter 1 . 10/22
Of course Gwaine would be American, he fits the stereotype so perfectly! I just finished your first story, I must say its amazing and well crafted. You have the familiarity of the original, but you add a nice twist to different places. Nice job overall!
Alkeni chapter 13 . 10/10
I'm guessing bad things for my poor little Mergana shipper's heart.

Well done chapter.
Hey, I love your story...
But I'm going craaaaaaaaaazy!
So write some more please
A chapter maybe

In case you didn't notice, I just have that song 'call me maybe' stuck in my brain... Plus I'm bored aaaaaand...
I miss you so much!
Please write some more if you can :) cos this is my favorite story (I mean, I would definitely favorite it if I had an account)... So please keep on going!
I believe in you ;)
Alkeni chapter 12 . 9/24
Well, my poor little M'ergana shipper/Morgana not going evil' is being squished here. But nicely done, regardless.
Alkeni chapter 11 . 9/24
Very interesting developments.

I'm always wanting to get into Morgana's head, and see Merlin and Morgana talking.
Alkeni chapter 7 . 9/19
Interesting development. Go Arthur. Now is the tell to tell him you've got magic, Arthur.
Alkeni chapter 6 . 9/19
Well, I'm not /happy/ that Merlin's upset or whatnot, but as I was never much of a Freya fan, I can't say I mind.
Alkeni chapter 3 . 9/17
Very interesting.
Alkeni chapter 2 . 9/16
Please don't have Morgana go evil!

Very nice chapter.
SttarGazer chapter 24 . 8/10
You call this filler?! I live for this stuff! Arthur finding out is my favorite thing to read and I love what you've done with it so far! So good! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

p.s. how dare you.
SttarGazer chapter 23 . 8/10
OMG. Hi I'm back. OMG.

this was so amazing! Ahhhhhhhh. I have to go somewhere now but I'll read 24 later today.
Thousandsmiles chapter 24 . 7/27
Patiku chapter 24 . 7/27
I liked it, especially the moment between Arthur and Merlin, but HOW COULD YOU KILL GWAINE? Really!? Yes, he died in series, but in the end and you could keep him alive! Please, say that it's only a mistake!
starglen chapter 24 . 7/27
Well, I wouldn't say angry... more a sense of sadness. Sometimes a story just has to be written one way, even if it means the death of a favourite character. You just have to go with your muse and I'm happy to follow where you lead us. At least, Arthur now knows he has the backing of the US. I do appreciate how you've brought the rest of the world into this story. A little bit of realism in this modern age only improves a fantasy story.

I can well understand how Arthur feels he's unable to trust Merlin. They do need to have a long talk, though I'm not sure if Merlin should tell the whole truth. Sometimes a little bit of ignorance can be bliss.

I look forward to reading that coming talk and to finding out what happened to the rest of the the gang. Don't worry about not sticking to your schedule. I'm just happy to see another chapter whenever you find time to write.