Reviews for Destinies
TobiasBoon chapter 24 . 4/20
OH. MY. GOD. I don't have the words to describe how much I loved this story. The writing is absolutely flawless, but what drew me in most was the way you worked in so many plot points of the show, and kept the characters we know and love so spot on, but still managed to create something wholly unique. I've never seen a modern day AU so well-done, and I thank you for writing it. Also, as I begin the process of applying to grad school it was nice to follow the success story of someone else-it made me think that maybe I could actually do this haha. Even if it's unlikely two years later, I'd love it if you finished the story! I'd definitely read it if you ever got around to it.
Hummingbird chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
I've really enjoyed reading both Legacies and Destinies. I love how you combine familiar events from the show but twist them and jumble them up with your own ideas thrown in. The reveal scene was great and I'm so glad they're talking!
It's not a horrible cliffhanger but it would be wonderful to see how everything turns out... please?
If you don't, I'm glad I got to read this much, and I hope you're enjoying teaching (I'm pretty sure you said it was 2016?) and congratulations on all your academic amazingness!
P.S. I guessed about Freya ;)
Gilrin chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
This is an amazing story! And don't put yourself down by apologizing to us for stuff you've written that might make us angry - it's your story afterall and you can write whatever the hell you want ;) besides, I love this unexpected turns and twists, it keeps the story going. I don't know if this is the end already...if it is, it's good, it gives room for your own imagination :)
Alkeni chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
I look forward to more when you have the time
Irisofthesky chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Of course Gwaine would be American, he fits the stereotype so perfectly! I just finished your first story, I must say its amazing and well crafted. You have the familiarity of the original, but you add a nice twist to different places. Nice job overall!
Alkeni chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
I'm guessing bad things for my poor little Mergana shipper's heart.

Well done chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
Hey, I love your story...
But I'm going craaaaaaaaaazy!
So write some more please
A chapter maybe

In case you didn't notice, I just have that song 'call me maybe' stuck in my brain... Plus I'm bored aaaaaand...
I miss you so much!
Please write some more if you can :) cos this is my favorite story (I mean, I would definitely favorite it if I had an account)... So please keep on going!
I believe in you ;)
Alkeni chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Well, my poor little M'ergana shipper/Morgana not going evil' is being squished here. But nicely done, regardless.
Alkeni chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Very interesting developments.

I'm always wanting to get into Morgana's head, and see Merlin and Morgana talking.
Alkeni chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Interesting development. Go Arthur. Now is the tell to tell him you've got magic, Arthur.
Alkeni chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Well, I'm not /happy/ that Merlin's upset or whatnot, but as I was never much of a Freya fan, I can't say I mind.
Alkeni chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Very interesting.
Alkeni chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Please don't have Morgana go evil!

Very nice chapter.
SttarGazer chapter 24 . 8/10/2015
You call this filler?! I live for this stuff! Arthur finding out is my favorite thing to read and I love what you've done with it so far! So good! Can't wait for the next chapter :D

p.s. how dare you.
SttarGazer chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
OMG. Hi I'm back. OMG.

this was so amazing! Ahhhhhhhh. I have to go somewhere now but I'll read 24 later today.