Reviews for The Art Of Friendship
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Hehe. I do love this second installment. And I do love love love what they did to the crew for their meddling. Its a beautiful piece to follow up to carpe diem.
shelly chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
It's been so long since you updated that you've probably given up on this fic, but just in case you haven't, I'd love to read another chapter of it.
janeway74656kat chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
you better write a third one. There are to few E2 writers out there and you are a great one. hope to be reading the final part soon.
Indygodusk chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
That was so much fun! You do great DD sexual tension, though I found Julia's willingness to be so touchy feely in front of others a bit OOC. I loved how DD turned the confrontation around on the others. True's eaves dropping was also fun. Thanks!
Maloreiy chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
And the sequel! I loved this one just as much as the first one. And I know you don't have the third one posted. But I promise I will check back every now and again just in case you ever get around to writing it. Really...it's never too late.
Lattelady chapter 7 . 8/27/2005
I'd downloaded this story months ago, but had forgotten to print it out, boy am I glad I rediscovered it.

You've got a wonderful touch with the D/D relationship and I love the way you hint at feelings between Walman and Magus.

Please write a third installment to this wonderful set of stories, they are a joy to read.
Fanwoman chapter 7 . 6/14/2005
Aw! You never wrote the third story? Ah, well, this was delightful even without a third part to wrap it up. Thank you for writing so many enjoyable E2 stories!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh, what fun!
eteria chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
Is there still a chance that youll write a sequel to this storry?
Maartje chapter 7 . 1/28/2003
I really loved it! and can't wait to see the third part, you write wonderfully! So, keep writing :) (You are still gonna do the third part, aren't you?)

-Maartje, who is hoping you do
Marianne K chapter 4 . 11/9/2002
Great story! More! More! More!
e2fan chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Can't wait to read more!
DramaPrincess02 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Great story! Please continue!