Reviews for Spider-Man: The Webs of Monster High
Spider-Man? Don't worry about the monsters. So they're different from us, big deal. Who else can fly up to get a frisbee out of a tree? Or detach a limb to lend a hand, literally? Only monsters are special enough to do that.
Welcome to New Salem!
Before you get to Salem and meet the students of "Menstron" High, promise you won't freak out and threaten to drive a wooden stake through someone's heart?
Martin chapter 40 . 2/3
Say by any chance can you put back the other stories: Ben 10: Royal Alien and Spider-Man's Royal Adventure? They are good stories and please improve a bit on grammar errors. Please?
King Zerthin chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Hey just read your story.. just got to say HULK LIKE... hhehehe continue please!
gunman chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
And here I thought you had given up.
Oh, well, it's a good read.
Especially with Hulk and Abomination about to throw down.
And nice to see that Hulk considers Spider-Man a friend.
Though I think there are a couple problems with the chapter.
Like how Bruce knows that Spider-man is in trouble. It's not like he's a Jedi or anything.
Or is it the talisman fragment that is setting off his Hulk-side and Hulk just knows that a friend is in trouble?
Oh, well. Good work on this.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Aww man! I can't believe you cancelled this story! It's awesome! Please! Continue it! Please!
gunman chapter 39 . 11/3/2014
And now we've got the Hulk showing up?
This is going to be fun.
I keep wondering though, what would be some of the most interesting pairings between the Monster High girls and the heroes like The Avengers, or the X-Men, or even The Fantastic Four?
I could see Ben Grimm teaching Phys. Ed. I could see Colossus teaching an art class. I could even see The Vision giving a math or science lesson.
But that's just me.
This is a good start to another story arc.
Hope Bruce finds more acceptance here than in the 'human' world.
Jin Shirinue chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have to ask, which version of the green goblin can use plasma?
Martin chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
What happens next? Update please?
gunman chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Good work.
Love the action scenes and the interplay between Spidey and Ock.
And Robecca is another favorite of mine so thanks for adding her.
And nice adding that nanite 'SWARM' to this whole thing, especially since it's a good way to have a 'spider' fight a 'swarm of insects' kind of thing.
Good job.
gunman chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
And now Spider-Man must help Robecca before she is changed or otherwise reverse-engineered by Dr Octopus.
Good way to go.
And these new robots, enhanced by a talisman fragment.
Just how big was this thing before it was shattered.
And it's just amazing how Peter's enemies are just everywhere. Amazing that no one has figured out who Spider-Man really is from all this.
Look forward to more.
Ugh chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Many spelling mistakes and I'm almost positive that script format is still against the site's rules. It used to be anyway as well as songfics not that this is a songfic.
gunman chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
Shorter than expected, considering the content you put into it.
Rhino attacks, Fury arrives, Fury was married to a monster girl, and Peter and Harry finally meet.
Harry and Peter have monster girlfriends.
A good chapter all around, and now Osborn and Dr Octopus are going to make Peter's life even more difficult by trying to obtain even more fragments.
Seems like all of Spider-Man's enemies are going to be coming to Monster High.
It's almost like Peter is a magnet for trouble.
Of course, no one could actually accuse him of that, since the argument could be made that it was the talisman fragments they were after.
Which doesn't seem to be of any great importance, since Spider-Man is defeating all of the wielders of those fragments, even with help from the occasional Monster Girl.
It makes me wonder if the fragments or the whole talisman could even hold a candle to the heroes of this generation.
The Avengers, The Fantastic Four, The X-Men, etc.
Could anyone who possessed the whole talisman actually be powerful enough to destroy someone like Spider-Man? Or Thor? Or Wolverine? Or Jean Grey? Or Storm? Or The Thing? Or Ms Marvel? Or Iron Man?
It's just a thought, really.
But if all of Spider-man's enemies were to each possess a fragment of the talisman, then attacked him, he might not survive.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Script fics are a no go bro. Adios!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »