Reviews for Spider-Man: The Webs of Monster High
Kraven! You don't understand! These monsters aren't dangerous! They're my friends! They're the only ones I've got! If you hurt them, I'll have to go back to eating my lunch in the guidance consoler's office! I'll lose my only friends! And you're just gonna let me cry myself to sleep tonight, aren't you? It's my eighth birthday all over again! Spider-Man: "You call the monsters your friends?" Me: "Of course! For the first time, nobody's gone easy on me because of my Asperger's Snydrome. And I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!"
Kraven! If you hurt a single monster! You'll ruin my life! These monsters are my only friends. True! It'll be my eighth birthday all over again!
Hope there's more soon awesome story.
Spider-Man? Don't worry about the monsters. So they're different from us, big deal. Who else can fly up to get a frisbee out of a tree? Or detach a limb to lend a hand, literally? Only monsters are special enough to do that.
Welcome to New Salem!
Before you get to Salem and meet the students of "Menstron" High, promise you won't freak out and threaten to drive a wooden stake through someone's heart?
Martin chapter 40 . 2/3
Say by any chance can you put back the other stories: Ben 10: Royal Alien and Spider-Man's Royal Adventure? They are good stories and please improve a bit on grammar errors. Please?
Overlord Ormise chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Hey just read your story.. just got to say HULK LIKE... hhehehe continue please!
gunman chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
And here I thought you had given up.
Oh, well, it's a good read.
Especially with Hulk and Abomination about to throw down.
And nice to see that Hulk considers Spider-Man a friend.
Though I think there are a couple problems with the chapter.
Like how Bruce knows that Spider-man is in trouble. It's not like he's a Jedi or anything.
Or is it the talisman fragment that is setting off his Hulk-side and Hulk just knows that a friend is in trouble?
Oh, well. Good work on this.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Aww man! I can't believe you cancelled this story! It's awesome! Please! Continue it! Please!
gunman chapter 39 . 11/3/2014
And now we've got the Hulk showing up?
This is going to be fun.
I keep wondering though, what would be some of the most interesting pairings between the Monster High girls and the heroes like The Avengers, or the X-Men, or even The Fantastic Four?
I could see Ben Grimm teaching Phys. Ed. I could see Colossus teaching an art class. I could even see The Vision giving a math or science lesson.
But that's just me.
This is a good start to another story arc.
Hope Bruce finds more acceptance here than in the 'human' world.
Jin Shirinue chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have to ask, which version of the green goblin can use plasma?
Martin chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
What happens next? Update please?
gunman chapter 38 . 9/28/2014
Good work.
Love the action scenes and the interplay between Spidey and Ock.
And Robecca is another favorite of mine so thanks for adding her.
And nice adding that nanite 'SWARM' to this whole thing, especially since it's a good way to have a 'spider' fight a 'swarm of insects' kind of thing.
Good job.
gunman chapter 37 . 8/12/2014
And now Spider-Man must help Robecca before she is changed or otherwise reverse-engineered by Dr Octopus.
Good way to go.
And these new robots, enhanced by a talisman fragment.
Just how big was this thing before it was shattered.
And it's just amazing how Peter's enemies are just everywhere. Amazing that no one has figured out who Spider-Man really is from all this.
Look forward to more.