Reviews for Spider-Man: The Webs of Monster High
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 2/16
Wordsmyth (sarcastic): cool, I love it when a story is written like a play. It really adds the the depth of the story when the reader has to be told the specific emotions of the characters.

Wordsmyth (imploringly): please read some actual stories and leads the difference between a book and a script.
Spidermanlovs chapter 2 . 2/15
Dude this ain't your school, u shouldn't even be able to have entered the school much less enter the cafeteria and get food. How is no one at monster high weirded out by this! I mean a human just walked into the school!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
Kraven! You don't understand! These monsters aren't dangerous! They're my friends! They're the only ones I've got! If you hurt them, I'll have to go back to eating my lunch in the guidance consoler's office! I'll lose my only friends! And you're just gonna let me cry myself to sleep tonight, aren't you? It's my eighth birthday all over again! Spider-Man: "You call the monsters your friends?" Me: "Of course! For the first time, nobody's gone easy on me because of my Asperger's Snydrome. And I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!"
Guest chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
Kraven! If you hurt a single monster! You'll ruin my life! These monsters are my only friends. True! It'll be my eighth birthday all over again!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/26/2015
Hope there's more soon awesome story.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
Spider-Man? Don't worry about the monsters. So they're different from us, big deal. Who else can fly up to get a frisbee out of a tree? Or detach a limb to lend a hand, literally? Only monsters are special enough to do that.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Welcome to New Salem!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Before you get to Salem and meet the students of "Menstron" High, promise you won't freak out and threaten to drive a wooden stake through someone's heart?
Martin chapter 40 . 2/3/2015
Say by any chance can you put back the other stories: Ben 10: Royal Alien and Spider-Man's Royal Adventure? They are good stories and please improve a bit on grammar errors. Please?
Zerthin 'The Writer' Draggoon chapter 40 . 12/11/2014
Hey just read your story.. just got to say HULK LIKE... hhehehe continue please!
gunman chapter 40 . 12/10/2014
And here I thought you had given up.
Oh, well, it's a good read.
Especially with Hulk and Abomination about to throw down.
And nice to see that Hulk considers Spider-Man a friend.
Though I think there are a couple problems with the chapter.
Like how Bruce knows that Spider-man is in trouble. It's not like he's a Jedi or anything.
Or is it the talisman fragment that is setting off his Hulk-side and Hulk just knows that a friend is in trouble?
Oh, well. Good work on this.
Write on.
TheGreatGodzilla chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
Aww man! I can't believe you cancelled this story! It's awesome! Please! Continue it! Please!
gunman chapter 39 . 11/3/2014
And now we've got the Hulk showing up?
This is going to be fun.
I keep wondering though, what would be some of the most interesting pairings between the Monster High girls and the heroes like The Avengers, or the X-Men, or even The Fantastic Four?
I could see Ben Grimm teaching Phys. Ed. I could see Colossus teaching an art class. I could even see The Vision giving a math or science lesson.
But that's just me.
This is a good start to another story arc.
Hope Bruce finds more acceptance here than in the 'human' world.
Write on.
Jin Shirinue chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have to ask, which version of the green goblin can use plasma?
Martin chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
What happens next? Update please?