Reviews for Confusion in NY
WordSmyth chapter 11 . 4/21
Ok, some corrections:

Annabeth has the Baseball-Cap-Of-Invivibity, Grover is the one with the Rasta-Cap-Of-Covering-His-Horns. Percy should still have his Curse Of Achilles at the moment, so no bruises or cuts. And Hades, Niso's father, is the God of the Underworld, and all the riches beneath the earth. Thanatos is the god of death.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Dang, the part about 'good dad Hades' was absolutely hilarious.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
That last line was truly clever. :)
LifeOfAdventure chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
It's great but your Mist theory doesn't work out. Rachel wouldn't have seen through the Mist at Hoover Dam if the theory worked. Also a few grammatical errors. The rest is great though, very enjoyable.
Cynder2013 chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
Annabeth's invisibllty hat is a New York Yankees cap, not a Rasta hat.
Fluffyemorabbit chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
OH MY GODS MCR! How dare they diss "Mama" that song is fricking awesome
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Awesome.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
This was awesome! XD Thank you for writing this.
paintedbones chapter 12 . 1/9/2016
i was gonna log in and write a sparkling and lengthy review but I'm still recovering from that plot twist.
Jamie Edge chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
*narrows eyes at laptop*

... Did you just dis My Chemical Romance's "Mama"? Because if you did, we going to have a problem.

(Even though I overplayed that song so it got annoying... It's still MCR you are insulting. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST MCR!)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
MCR!
Bolle Accidentali chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
This story is really good! Are you going to make a sequel or something like that?
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
This was pretty great
Mistress of the Words chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
This story was beautiful! I enjoyed every minute of it! Great job XD You got everyone's character down to a T!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
She was obviously too ugly for him. and probably too annoying