Reviews for Confusion in NY
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 12 . 2/1
This was awesome! XD Thank you for writing this.
paintedbones chapter 12 . 1/9
i was gonna log in and write a sparkling and lengthy review but I'm still recovering from that plot twist.
Jamie Edge chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
*narrows eyes at laptop*

... Did you just dis My Chemical Romance's "Mama"? Because if you did, we going to have a problem.

(Even though I overplayed that song so it got annoying... It's still MCR you are insulting. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST MCR!)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
MCR!
Bolle Accidentali chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
This story is really good! Are you going to make a sequel or something like that?
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
This was pretty great
Mistress of the Words chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
This story was beautiful! I enjoyed every minute of it! Great job XD You got everyone's character down to a T!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
She was obviously too ugly for him. and probably too annoying
Persassy Jackson chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
BEST FANFIC E-V-E-R! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
This crossover is perfect omfg
Batfan3 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Haha! Nope, they're not necessarily human *sob* anymore. Still getting over Sn. 9 finale
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Really good with a nice possibility for a sequal. Lol, glad it was a quick fix. Poor Nico. Lol.
Parks98 chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
eh I kinda call bullshit. I have loved everything you have done EXCEPT the part with Nico saying that "They see the whole bible stuff" part since in the book series their are multi lands of the dead (thank you kane chronicles) and hell in one part they called moses, yes moses who split an enitre sea was a FOREIGN magican aka not eygptian and also, this is the last part I swear, you had lucifer talker to sam and they have met angels already.
Love the story
Parks98 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
FUCK YES! GUNS VS SWORDS!
Parks98 chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Hehehehe love this! But if I had to say in the terms of the Rick I would say that ALL hunters are very clear sighted mortals. Also I wouldn't be surprised that when the men of letters got destroyed the whole Riordanverse used the chance to get rid of a lot of their activites.