Reviews for Nagaking
jayyfallen chapter 2 . 19h ago
pls update soon
I read this a year ago and LOVED IT SO FUCKING MUCH! X3 In fact, I just read it now and STILL LOVE IT SO FUCKING KICH IF NOT MORE THAN THAT. I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW FUCKING HAPPY THIS STORY MAKES ME AS IT FORCES ME TO SWEAR IN ORDER TO EXPLAIN IT IN THE CLOSEST WAY POSSIBLE. IT'S MAJESTIC, FANTASTICALLY FABULOUS, AND I SINCERELT HOPE YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE IT BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING AND BRILLIANT. ITS IMPECCABLY WRITTEN AND I LOVE THE PLOT SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! X3 I CANT WAIT FOR THE WEASLEYS AND GRANGER TO BE INCARECERATED AND DUMBLEDICK ANNILATED (I totally spelled that wrong but, anywho). PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS BREATHTAKING STORY FULL OF RAW EMOTION AND REAL REACTIONS. :") I LOVE IT SO FUCKING DAMN MUCH! X3
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 2 . 3/17
I love this story. I really love where this is going I hope you update this story soon.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 2 . 3/15
Please update! :D
I would love to read more of this! I hope he finds his mate soon
Beertjes chapter 2 . 2/25
love it... please update asap...
babygirlloveme6 chapter 2 . 2/15
You have to post more this is to good not to.
Mariaelena chapter 2 . 2/4
Love, please continue this?! It was bloody brilliant, Darling, and I am completely in love with it.
kellym01.2 chapter 2 . 2/5
Don't normally...well...never read slash but you caught my attention, rare thing to accomplish :)
newerher3 chapter 2 . 2/4
I am SO in love with this story ;3
help-nagaking chapter 2 . 1/28
You truly need to continue this story. It may not be the only creature Harry fic, but it's the only naga one and I think it's just too CUTE! KYAAAAAAAAA!
Darkangel-932 chapter 2 . 1/28
I love this, please update :)
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/25
*squeal* oh please please update PLEASE!
marta.prpu chapter 2 . 1/22
This is so awesome X3 I really cant wait for you to upload
mochilera chapter 2 . 1/11
interesante y algo que no me he topado antes, me gusta.