Reviews for From Vegas with love
Not to cheat on someone is not even about love or the lack of it - it is about morals and mutual respect. They are married, that should be enough reason to restrain himself or he should get a divorce. Edward has nothing to offer and in a way he is just as abusive as Bella's ex. He's still lying every time he opens his mouth, he is still keeping his sluts everywhere, he's still keeping his marriage a secret as well as his true profession... I don't see him change one bit.
Are you going to stop with writing This story?! You shouldn't! There aren't a lot of good maffia fanfictions anymore so when you startend writing This story I was realy excited, so please keep on writing. I'm sure that I'm bot the only one who would be dissapointed...
jasper100 chapter 1 . 2/2
Hope u update
jodileighcullen chapter 9 . 2/1
He needs to fire Heidi, he needs to fire Leah, he needs to announce that he's married and he needs to get rid of his string of sluts. The fact it Bella has just come out of a horrific relationship and it would seem that she's unwillingly entered a relationship that's even worse. You can't sugarcoat it.. he is a cheat and she deserves better. 'How could I say no to that?' in terms of Heidi. You'd say fucking know if you cared for her. You don't have to love someone to not cheat on them.
CRH93 chapter 1 . 1/31
Please update soooooon! :)
NY13 chapter 9 . 1/29
this story has a nice character arc to it; their actions make sense and their backgrounds are drawn out so what they do makes sense. you should make their surroundings more vivid and weave in more plot
Ayasha chapter 9 . 1/28
Please please update
Caroleg chapter 9 . 1/26
What an explosive relationship they have. Hope you update soon
guest chapter 9 . 1/19
AWESOME story! I hope you havent abandoned this! Please update soon and often!
Update plz
rclaurel chapter 9 . 1/7
Well I am glad she attempted to get him back, To save this story Edward needs to let Bella go free and live a happy life away from him, and I hope he wallows in shame for the way he has treated his wife...BUT FOR EVERYONE ONES SAKE PLEASE LET BELLA FIND SOMEONE SPECIAL, and Edward isn't it..no amount of twisting this story can it have a happy ending..after what she saw last chapter..
oh my gosh I'm so obsessed with this! please please update soon! (:
Anna chapter 9 . 1/6
The story is really good please update
jlynw chapter 9 . 12/29/2014
Awesome chapter, can hardly wait for Chapter 10!
I hope that you're having a joyful, relaxing holiday season and wishing you all the best in the New Year!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2014