Reviews for From Vegas with love
MiccaF chapter 31 . 7/21
Excellent so far! Excited to see where this goes .. that cliff-hanger is going to drive me nuts lol :-)
I'm begging you please update this story :(
nbrian72 chapter 31 . 7/13
Can't wait for a update
leegav chapter 31 . 7/7
miss this story. Hope you can finish it at some point. It's really good
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 31 . 7/2
I am really enjoying your story. Although, I don't think I ever met a character I thought may actually come through the page no give ME high blood pressure like your Edward. Poor guy needs therapy...and maybe he could play Angry Birds. Perhaps it would relax him. Or a kitten...maybe a kitten. He's gonna have a stroke. Anyway I hope u finish your story. It's very good. It's the only one I have ever liked that's not had the canon parings of couples. I think Carlisle is a hoot.
i have read this several times to remind myself where it's been left off...
also, it is just a damn good read...your edward is just such a sweet psychotic
killer who thinks antonio is a psycho...but with those 2 and bella, and all
of the other characters, exp carlisle...it's a circus...in a good way!
love this story and hopefully you have not abandoned it.
i'm sure along with myself, there are many others waiting for the updates
and for you to finish this story...please...hope you continue til finished
very soon...it's too good to not finish
JulesColes3 chapter 31 . 6/29
I really hope you continue this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
J'aime vraiment elle et trop bien cette histoire je suit française et je lit les histoires américain par traducteurs cest conplique de lese des comonter je c'est pas écrit américain mai la j'aite obligé de lese un comonter elle et teribe ton histoire j'ai lue toute t histoire j'espère que tu va maître bientôt ajour continue tu écris vraiment bien ta une bonne imagination désolé pour les fautes d'orthographe à bientôt j'espère pour une nouvelle mise à jour
Pattsy1994 chapter 31 . 6/2
How can it be nothing? It has been long since you updated. Please update soon this is one of the best fic l have and it is sad that it is incomplete.
Pattsy1994 chapter 30 . 6/2
Oh dear, loving it all.
Pattsy1994 chapter 29 . 6/2
Pregnant, yippee. Am happy for them and hope they have twins that will teach Edward.
Pattsy1994 chapter 26 . 6/1
Well, eventually he said the magic word.
Pattsy1994 chapter 24 . 6/1
Really, Edward's behaviour sometimes is more juvenile than that of a mob boss, but l just love it. Also his relationship with Bella is changing and developing into that of a team in progress. Fab.
Pattsy1994 chapter 13 . 6/1
I hope Peter receives his just desert when Edward deals with him. And Charlie as a father should be ashamed.
Pattsy1994 chapter 11 . 5/31
What a clear and concise writing, brilliant story. The more l read, the more interesting it gets; with a little hint of fear in the air. I just love the interaction between these two. Edward makes me lmao all time.
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »