Reviews for The Best Laid Plans 2: Death and Life
lucy smith chapter 11 . 9/5/2008
well i thought the story was fantastic and i bet it will get better! LOL

There wasnt a single thing wrong accept u put alex instead of alec o well it was a mistake i ent 2 gd at my spellin but u had a reason all that typin i can hardly keep up with my friends on MSN LOL
steve chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I read the first paragraph and will not ? Because you are writing Alec like a complete , whiney and complaining
emma chapter 23 . 12/20/2002
I'm having trouble getting on to the website you listed as hosting the rest of your fiction. Is this a temporary problem or have you written the wrong address?
Circularpath chapter 22 . 12/20/2002
Being the lazy ass that I am this is my first time reviewing. Just gotta tell you that I absolutely love your work. In fact I love it so much that I'm currently going through withdrawls because I've been trying to get on your website so I can read your other stuff but it's not letting me on.

The whole BLP series was awesome. You made Max and Alec very real. As a couple it wasn't all fluff and giggles and they didn't always heroically and flawlessly defeat their enemies, they went through some real pain and trying times and for a lot of it things turned out real shitty which I thought was awesome cause hey that's life.

Can't wait to read more from you so I hope I'm able to get on your site real soon.
Butterbee chapter 22 . 12/17/2002

that was the best chapter

not only did logan die

but the way you wrote it and the way you've written this entire story is amazing
Ellashy chapter 20 . 12/15/2002
Still love your story. Logan I wish he did die and I hate that Max still likes him even after everything he did to her, let Max kill the bastard. I thought you said everything was gonna get good and then logan happened and I almost threw up. Love the story more please more fluffy scenes between Max and Alec that would be nice.
Ellashy chapter 6 . 12/13/2002
Hey I love your story but honestly...I can't read anymore the tears are makin it kinda hard to see the screen so I have to stop, I will finish reading it but for now...I think i'm going to take a break from your story.

And again I do love your story.
Minx chapter 19 . 12/11/2002
hi there! I have tried to review your stories several times before, but my e-mail account keeps bouncing them back to me. I lobve this story, and all the other ones on your site. They are well-written, and always entertaining. Could I please request permission to view your nc-17 stories on your site? Thanks, I am 23 years old
horsecrazy chapter 19 . 12/11/2002
i love this story a lot, valjean, although i could never see logan do something like this on the show, if it was ever brought back. but you've sort of taken your own direction with his character and the new logan...well, i could imagine him doing this. i've read all your stories at , but whenever i try to review, nothing comes up. maybe i'm just not waiting long enough. anyway, i thought i'd just tell you that i enjoy your work, and please keep it up!
Kai chapter 16 . 12/2/2002
I just finished reading your whole "Best Laid Plans" story arc. Although you stray a little bit from their tv characterizations, you supported the M/A relationship with a plausible storyline. I have a hard time believing your Logan characterization, but it didn't keep me from reading on. You write well, which is definately rare in many fic authors. I look forward to reading more chapters from you! Kudos.
Iz chapter 14 . 11/26/2002
I've been reading your fics at your website for a while now, and I'm sorry I never replied back to you sooner.

You're fics are great! I love M/A fics, and especially the ones that villainize Logan. I just never really liked him...

Tell me that you're gonna let Alec kill Logan...Please?

If you could email chapter 11, that'd be great. And I believe there were a few other fics on your site I had to get you to email to me (NC-17, and such). Thanks! Keep doing a great job!
horsecrazy2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
i love this story, and the first one too. the plot is great, and i can really picture what's happening. i am sooo bad about reviewing; i've read this whole thing and am just now posting a review. sorry! but really, i love your writing. your dialogue and characterizations are great. please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Hmmm. Valjean - you write very well, and your charcterization of Max is just fine. But I find myself thinking that your characterization of Alec is just a tad off. How to describe it? First of all, I think he sounds off. He constantly clips the end of words with ing, which I don't think that Alec did on the show. Example: "This is me and Max we're talkin' about." Then his personality is off at times too. You make him seem like a super-soldier and then you say he is careless. You've said (in another story? I don't remember) that he's clumsy. You say Alec doesn't get angry very often (which I agree he doesn't), but in your stories he constantly seems pissed off at at something or someone. Those are some examples. When I read your stuff, I find myself thinking - Alec wouldn't do that or Alec wouldn't say that...

Well those are some of my thoughts. You have to write what you feel about Alec's character and how you interpret his personality of course...
constar494 chapter 6 . 11/15/2002
Hey Valjean! I've been reading everything on your site, but I figured I should let you know that I love everything you write. I appreciate the new insight into Max and alec, instead of the same old same old.

The background stories and in depth characters are really great too! please keep up the great work!
The Goddess Bastet chapter 4 . 11/11/2002
This entire series is so spellbinding! I've read up to ch 10 on your website, but for some reason I consider this particular chapter as my favourite... maybe it's because we got a little insight into Alec as a father - which is a role I personally enjoy seeing him in.