Reviews for Lost & Found
Natasha chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Where's part two? It's been years! Come on please post it! You are the ONLY FWBL writer on here and you wrote for my ship and so beautifully! I need to know what happens! I'm dying to see how this ends! Please don't leave us hanging!
PineAPPLES99 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Please continue this story.. I really enjoyed it I want to see what comes next.. haha i'm sorry i just replied at this time I kind of miss FWBL and i want to know what happens to Will and Kate. Nice story I loved it.
pupi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
OMG! Its unbelievably cute! Amazing work there, keep update please! :)
Everlynne chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
When are you updating? This is so good! I wish there were more Will and Kate fics to read. I really enjoy the two that you are writing! Keep up the great work!
Danniele chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awww I love this. When are you going to post part two? The ending was just so heartbreaking. Poor Will! I hope Kate doesn't go through it...I want her with Will! Great job keeping the characters true in character. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Can't wait for an update on this and the other one. Great story!
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Yay, another Will & Kate story from you! This is so awesome. I just want to say a big THANK YOU for writing for the whole fandom. You are the only person on this site that is writing for these two and I am so happy that I have stories to read on my ship lol. I look forward to the second part of this and for your other update to your first story. Again, so in character and a pleasure to read. Please update soon, you can't leave us hanging like that. Poor Will!