Reviews for His Draught of Delicate Poison
vickety chapter 30 . 1/3
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 30 . 1/1
wonderful story. love it
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
What a wonderful story!
HannaMi3 chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for posting!
frog8590 chapter 30 . 9/22/2016
This is the third time I've read this story and it gets me right in the feels every time. Lots of love to you for sharing it with us! 3
Five Shades chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Oh how I so love this delicate dance! I missed all of this the first time...
Five Shades chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
I'm reading this story for the second time because it is one of those delights that has so much to it, you have to go back and gather up the gems you missed!

This line killed me: "what kind of ORGIES were his charges getting up to in his absence every Sunday night?

Severus rather has an outraged maiden aunt air about him, doesn't he? Which is incongruous with all that dark danger simmering just under the surface. you write him so well! *shivers*
Guest chapter 30 . 8/26/2016
After reading your story, I had to read The Grand Sophy and I did.
I like it very much but I simple loved your adaptation.
The interpolation of the novel's characters to the Harry Potter's ones was wonderful.
Your story lines mixed with the ones of the novel, marvelous.
Thank you so much for a amazing story.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/17/2016
Interesting story, although I did not get an overly 'Wizarding world' feeling from this story. I mostly felt very Victorian-style vibes from this. I'm unsure if that is the best term to describe the atmosphere, but it is the closest comparison I can think of. As for Severus and Hermione, the plotline is a romantic one. Also, I quite like the three sisters' characters...as well as the mother and Sirius's relationship.
Five Shades chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
That was a hysterically amusing conversation between Hermione and Severus. "How very stingy of you!" *snort*
Eliza chapter 30 . 7/29/2016
I have read all your stories and liked them very much, but this is by far my favorite. I loved how the story developed. It was like reading some of Jane Austin's book.
Thank you so much for an amazing story.
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I think I'm going to love this The Grand Sophy is one of my favourite books.
Clarine chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
Une histoire assez étonnante, à mi-chemin entre un univers Régence et l'univers de Harry Potter. Vos personnages sont incroyablement attachants même si parfois un peu OOC (Severus, fiancé à Fleur Delacour, c'est plutôt invraisemblable). Merci pour le partage.
Moonchild 1212 chapter 30 . 2/23/2016
I loved every wonderful minute of your lovely story!
Moonchild 1212 chapter 23 . 2/22/2016