Reviews for His Draught of Delicate Poison
clausumcormeum chapter 30 . 9/17
I love this whole story! What a unique plot. I love how they fell in love first in the cabin and also how Hermione had to fight Fleur for his affections and this marriage. And the Snape family was so sweet! Ah!
tiwisat chapter 30 . 9/14
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. I love regency era books and I love HP, so it's a match made in heaven! Your writing flows well and I liked your characterisation of SS and HG, and Ron isn't a mumbling idiot. But why would SS continue to teach if he has an estate to run?
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/8
I always enjoyed 'do they know what you are doing, or are they marching blindly to their doom?' from THE GRAND SOPHY, myself. This could easily apply to both Harry and Ron, she snickers.

And Snape might just take Hermione up on her offer to be matched with 'the barest modicum of virtues'.

Love this!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/27
Thank you for not inflicting Fake French Fleur on us. I have trouble writing Hagrid, too, and try to do him with word choice.

Yes, amazing how Snape is so distracted by Miss Granger (though he does make Fleur feel reasonably adored). Why doesn't veela charm work on him? And why isn't it working on anybody? Sirius Black is stupid enough to make a play for her if he's attracted.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/22
It sounds like there's a serious imbalance between the number of girls and women who must marry, and the number of Order gentlemen who must marry. And Remus better pop the question to Tonks pretty soon, or she, being sensible, is going to choose someone else.

Snape is right-Minerva may want to indulge them, but the Ministry sure isn't, and if they don't choose, the Ministry is going to choose for them, though the Ministry may be left sucking vacuum with those who have contacts in the Muggle world.

As for Fleur, Minerva has no idea of what is between the two-Fleur could obviously choose anyone in both the French and British WW, so Snape has to have something going for him.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/11
Yes, Grimmauld Place is so horrible that Sirius is reasonable for not living there, so of course Snape and his family must move there instead. What logic! It was rather nice to see how Albus and Minerva were surprised that Fleur Delacoeur had accepted Snape's hand, mind you (though the first person to mutter 'beauty and the beast' will end up with detention, even if it's Albus).

But if I were Snape, I might start pricing tickets to Australia. I believe it's called Heathrow Therapy.
VintageQuill chapter 1 . 6/1
I firmly believe this is the best work of fanfiction I've ever read. I'm, admittedly, a huge sucker for the Regency style of romance and a good slow burn, but I think I'd adore this story even if I weren't. Your writing was fresh, clever, engaging, thoughtful, and sexy without being over the top. I absolutely adored this, Subversa. I have read SSHG fanfic since I was 12 (I'm now 27) and truly, and this is my favorite I've ever read. Now on to read literally everything else you've written...
mamahd chapter 29 . 5/12
I have absolutely loved this story so much so that I have been a terrible reader and havent left you the reviews you deserve. My sincerest apologies. This was a beautiful story and I love Hermione's careful planning (plotting). I adore the pairings you used, I think they would all have been fantastic together. I love how you made Percy and Fleur so horrid, it seemed entirely natural to have such strong feelings of dislike for them. Your Lucius Malfoy was amazing, I can truely see him behaving exactly as he did, a perfect mix of sensuality and arrogance. Your OC's were charming and naturally fit well into the story, they were described so perfectly and have such vivid personalities I could be convinced they were JKR's own creation, I saw them as clear as I see Harry, Ron or Hermione. My only quibble is that you made Hermione a bit of a push over in this chapter. Severus chose her wedding gown for her, chose how she wore her hair and she had Severus' sisters as her bridesmaids. In my opinion Hermione would have had Ginny as a bridesmaid, not because I like her, Im not personally a Ginny fan however I think I recall you saying in an earlier chapter that Ginny was her best girlfriend. Surely Hermione wouldnt disrespect her friendship with Ginny just because Severus wanted his sisters in the ceremony? A girls best friend should always be her maid of honor/ chief bridesmaid and although I know Hermione loves Skye, Shadow and Stormy and is close to them I dont think either of them could be called her best friend. It seems odd to me that she wouldnt include her school friends in her ceremony.
Concrete63 chapter 30 . 4/11
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.
vickety chapter 30 . 1/3
Thank you so much for this amazing story!
CrazySlytherin chapter 30 . 1/1
wonderful story. love it
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
What a wonderful story!
HannaMi3 chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
I loved this story! Thank you for posting!
frog8590 chapter 30 . 9/22/2016
This is the third time I've read this story and it gets me right in the feels every time. Lots of love to you for sharing it with us! 3
Five Shades chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
Oh how I so love this delicate dance! I missed all of this the first time...