Reviews for The Erased Chronicles
Guest chapter 75 . 10h
Will beerus attack goten and trunks
maximusrexmundi chapter 75 . 10h
Ooo! Love the new technique! Utilizing remnants of expended energy is an amazing concept! I imagine it works similarly to the spirit bomb in that it could be both absorbed to amplify strikes or projected for blasts. Very very cool, and it has a TON of implications if it can be learned by the Dragon team.
Like the character bio idea too :D very interested to see the lesser characters there
X3runner chapter 75 . 18h
The tension for SSG is so thick I can cut it with a knife and deep fry it to make donuts.
victor0606 chapter 75 . 21h
Good chapter.
RKF22 chapter 75 . 23h
EXCELLECT WORK CANT WAIT FOR MORE
RHatch89 chapter 75 . 7/15
Awesome update :)
Goten
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 75 . 7/15
I like how Beerus is a bit more in line with his typically polite, even friendly, but temperamental self in Battle of Gods. He had wisdom there too, of a sorts, like how he "taught" Goku subtly. Him becoming a lazy, somewhat helpful food-scrounging jackass was a bit of a disappointment in Super.
maximusrexmundi chapter 74 . 7/6
You may have writers block but this was one hell of a fun chapter! Really enjoyed all the subtle hints and foreshadows
maximusrexmundi chapter 73 . 7/6
Hi! Sorry for the late review, life took over for a bit with NO time to spare lol

Not really a critique, but you can definitely see the different writing styles in the different sections. It doesn't detract from the story at all, but if it's something you want to try more often (collaborative writing can often break you out of the writing funk) then I'd suggest maybe discussing with coauthors the tone you're trying to reach with each section so that you can more fluidly transition as you're writing :)
Otherwise, great chapter! Really nice to see them taking a more proactive view of appeasing Beerus
Bella-swan11 chapter 74 . 6/25
You should ask Shin, if they should revive Goku and Vegeta; his powers will be needed to fight the God of Beerus destruction.
You know that the two families still suffer because of their deaths; If there was a way to revive them then they could join forces against Beerus. Gohan remembers you are not alone, you have Erasa who supports you listen to his words that are true; you can not surrender because the protection of the planet Earth depends on you.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 74 . 6/25
Great chapter keep up the good work.
victor0606 chapter 74 . 6/24
Good chapter.
RKF22 chapter 74 . 6/24
great work cant wait for more
X3runner chapter 74 . 6/24
So I’m guessing that this time it will be trunks with that’s my videl instaid of That’s my bulma then gohan becomes the user of The SSG ritual. This chapter was good and it set up a lot of intresting thing like the realization that they kinda have to keep training to get better because there will always be someone stronger and the fact the universe is a lot bigger than what they had previously assumed. Also it’s awsome to see Goten worried about his brother.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »