Reviews for A Brother
rizzsskyyyyyy chapter 1 . 10/27
aneh
MercyTank chapter 35 . 10/17
Love the story it was so well written we’re everything was different for the OG Naruto but you still had all the events make sense to the real story. I think there could have been more action and less talking but over all this was the best fanfiction I have ever read and I hope that the other flamers don’t get to you
zzxzxThanatuszxxzxz chapter 35 . 9/12
just perfect
DaoGodPrimus chapter 1 . 9/4
This is the most trash fanfic I have ever read because someone actually put effort into this, the Naruto in this is Spineless, Hypocritical, Weak-Willed, Traitor to his Family of Biju by choosing someone he has known for a day over his actual family of 1000s of years, let's weaklings talk back to him and does unnecessary things and a general piece of shit and on that note I would like to applaud you to be able to write such piece of shit story cause I didn't think someone could do everyone a favour and stop writing novels cause I have already dropped this and so have many others.
ThunderFang0406 chapter 3 . 9/4
Hagoromo's Brother in Canon, Hamura, Has the Byakugan, Which later becomes the Tenseigan
Yeah Naruto can't be paired with hinata definately
no chapter 22 . 7/21
this story blows
ZiraelAragorn chapter 3 . 7/21
this just made my day thank you author
KagedIn chapter 35 . 7/13
Just wow! This was such an interesting read! Totally different and incredibly enjoyable. Thank you!
Xonvex chapter 6 . 6/6
I just realized that this story had been updated for three years exactly. That’s kinda cool.
Scottkuduo chapter 35 . 5/31
great story. Love it. Hope to read more creation of naruto fanfiction from you.
Master Fuu chapter 14 . 5/28
How the tables have turned now minato is naruto's son
Σ(゚Д゚;)
Normalname chapter 28 . 5/11
“You thought this was Naruto, but it was actually I, DIO!”
Really unique concept and flawlessly executed
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/21
if he could create a fake copy of himself to live on after death... couldn't he have just sent the copy in his place? this feels a lot like a plot hole tbh, he didn't have to die, he died because the plot demanded it not because bit was the only way to win.
2,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »