Reviews for A Brother
johnzeckleston chapter 7 . 2/7
Actually I would say this story is relatively bad, would give it a 3.5/10 for plot induced stupidity, forced canon events in what should be a very canon divergent fic and overall lack of flavour.

The main negative is the MC, he has flip flop morals and that he barely impacts the overall canon plot that the author seems to force, despite saying/‘trying’ not to.

Doesn’t help the writing is average too, the Author Note explaining the difference between Red/Read in the middle of the chapter is completely unnecessary.

A lot of things to improve on.
johnzeckleston chapter 35 . 2/7
This Naruto is too OP for a 478k story with events as close to canon as this. I agree with the other reviewers, he should have just unsealed the Biju after Hashirama sealed them, he is 3k years old and the death of a few humans to rescue his brothers ‘children’ would hardly phase him.

The were some overly dramatic played out scenes/humor for example Kaguya cartoonishly punishing Naruto every time he was experimenting with Chakra at the start, it was alright the first time but just dragged on. You would think after his brother died from Biju chakra withdrawal, Naruto being the Fuinjutsu and Healing master he is would be able to unseal Biju from people safely anyway

The overall tone of the story lacked flavour, it never really got exciting(I read up until chapter 7 and skim read the rest) and overall quite basic with too much forced drama as other reviewers say.

Naruto in this should have easily been able to take on Hashirama and Madara at the same time, he has literally been training for 3000 years and the son of a ‘God’ with near beyond ridiculous chakra and mastery of all elements. Any loss to anyone in this fic unless very well written has to be plot driven, unless Boruto characters start to pop up.

Your Naruto is too forgiving and compromises morals ridiculously at times.

Story is not bad, I would say slightly above average with a lot of room for improvement, best of luck for future writing.
iFarted1768 chapter 1 . 1/1
Love the story, such a unique one of a kind idea. Don't know how this idea came to you. But I'm glad it did
hitsdifferent chapter 31 . 10/16/2023
didnt danzo died? he was the one to want him to kill his clan, stop taking things out of your ass just to bash a character
hitsdifferent chapter 31 . 10/16/2023
like he can call someone else "psychopath" if he slaughtered a whole country
hitsdifferent chapter 28 . 10/16/2023
she never used kuramas power for anything so I don't think her rank should change that much
hitsdifferent chapter 27 . 10/16/2023
I can say: they intermarried civilians in konoha

so actually the clan didn't died out
hitsdifferent chapter 18 . 10/15/2023
didnt black zetsu died?
hitsdifferent chapter 17 . 10/15/2023
why would naruto hide his abilities if hiruzen is one of his precious people? the math aint mathing
hitsdifferent chapter 14 . 10/14/2023
wtf
hitsdifferent chapter 11 . 10/14/2023
this naruto is the most useless character I have seen in awhile
hitsdifferent chapter 7 . 10/13/2023
if zetsu dont exist here and didnt messed with the uchiha tablet then madara would never rebel against konoha
Ascension of the Peverells chapter 7 . 4/21/2023
What is the point of having the MC an overpowered being who cares about his family before his ambitions, and suddenly have him betray his nephews and nieces. This fanfic is dumb.
Reads123 chapter 15 . 3/30/2023
Okay…that chapter was so obvious. His family were clearly going to die just so the plot continues. I’m guessing Minato and Konan survives.

I’m also guessing you encountered the issue that Naruto is too powerful so the only way for there to be a plot is for him to just suddenly lose his family despite him fully capable of ending the enemies quickly to prevent any threat
Maschnee chapter 7 . 11/1/2022
i'm disappointed that naruto didn't just kill hashirama, for breaking his rule and let mito die for trying to enslave a biju. I also expected naruto to go on a rampage and free every biju. i mean he has noone left except the bijuus and now they too got captured
2,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »