Reviews for A Brother
Maschnee chapter 7 . 11/1
i'm disappointed that naruto didn't just kill hashirama, for breaking his rule and let mito die for trying to enslave a biju. I also expected naruto to go on a rampage and free every biju. i mean he has noone left except the bijuus and now they too got captured
Makimass chapter 7 . 10/19
Naruto is pretty much a God but why is the story still going through the same path as the canon? This is actually the first time Naruto was able to interact to the story besides being a background character.
Nagato-Senju chapter 35 . 8/18
I love your story brother, I really loved it, although I would have liked to read what happened after the final battle, as an epilogue chapter.

Leaving that aside, I want to thank you for the good times I spent reading "The Story of a Brother."

Kind regards Nagato-Senju.
THETRUENATUTOFAN chapter 3 . 7/18
Your story is really good but you make the paragraphs to long sometimes.
jeremych56 chapter 34 . 7/16
bastard. broke her heart. but I get it
Im bored of life chapter 1 . 6/21
Uhh actually a lot of people know about hogoromo’s brother, his name is hamura, there was a whole feature length film about him and his descendants on the moon. Don’t know if you’ve ever seen it, it’s called Naruto the last.
MoinLeute chapter 8 . 6/2
Now its getting down hill, sure you want to get the story along, but realy?
king of seas chapter 35 . 5/7
If possible please provide a epilogue, regardless I love the story and the ingenuity of this story moved me, the various chakra elements you used thought were quite enjoyable to read . Keep up the good work !
Username6166 chapter 35 . 3/29
Overall I loved the fic, easily in my top 15. But there were a lot of weird parts. Naruto constantly has power fluctuations where sometimes he's god while other times he's weaker than everyone else (and I'm not talking about his civilian guise, but as the elemental sage). The starting chapters were very slow while last few chapters were incredibly rushed. Some of the drama was very forced and was angsty in many ways just for the sake of having it. But despite all that, I felt way more immersed in this story than most fics and really enjoyed it. Kinda hard for me to explain why considering that I listed a lot of negatives, but I think you did a very good job overall.
Username6166 chapter 31 . 3/29
I don't see the point in renaming Hanabi
Miko Kaneki Sayaki chapter 9 . 3/25
Everything could've been avoided if Naruto had just spent his time finding all of the bijuu, instead of becoming some kind of tool for Konoha. Extracting the tailed beasts would kill the host, yes, but why does he have to care? He's been alive for thousands of years, he had seen kingdoms and empires fall, his only family remaining being the tailed beasts, and you tell me he won't extract the tailed beasts from their hosts because the hosts would die? That's some bullshit.
mohannadahmedgalal chapter 3 . 2/16
Might Dai's secret origin
Astramilitarum01 chapter 35 . 12/25/2021
No offense but this was kinda boring, it took forever to get onto the plot and even than it was more or less only boring dialog. It's all pretty far away from what I would discribe as Adventure.
Its feels more like a basic scrip that still lacks nearly all action or real scenes.
The worst part is how little the Naruto is taking action in the world or really does anything of great impact, cause in the end it all goes down very near to canon. And with the interesting interactions laking, there is little of the story left
Shadow chapter 3 . 12/20/2021
I'm gonna have nightmares because of that ending, but I'n really enjoying everything else. It's just... *shudder* green... spandex... youth... *shudder*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2021
Definitely think you should've actually got onto the plot by now...
2,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »