Reviews for A Brother
Astramilitarum01 chapter 35 . 12/25/2021
No offense but this was kinda boring, it took forever to get onto the plot and even than it was more or less only boring dialog. It's all pretty far away from what I would discribe as Adventure.
Its feels more like a basic scrip that still lacks nearly all action or real scenes.
The worst part is how little the Naruto is taking action in the world or really does anything of great impact, cause in the end it all goes down very near to canon. And with the interesting interactions laking, there is little of the story left
Shadow chapter 3 . 12/20/2021
I'm gonna have nightmares because of that ending, but I'n really enjoying everything else. It's just... *shudder* green... spandex... youth... *shudder*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2021
Definitely think you should've actually got onto the plot by now...
wrestlermelo chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
O god my eyes
rizzsskyyyyyy chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
aneh
MercyTank chapter 35 . 10/17/2021
Love the story it was so well written we’re everything was different for the OG Naruto but you still had all the events make sense to the real story. I think there could have been more action and less talking but over all this was the best fanfiction I have ever read and I hope that the other flamers don’t get to you
zzxzxThanatuszxxzxz chapter 35 . 9/12/2021
just perfect
DaoGodPrimus chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
This is the most trash fanfic I have ever read because someone actually put effort into this, the Naruto in this is Spineless, Hypocritical, Weak-Willed, Traitor to his Family of Biju by choosing someone he has known for a day over his actual family of 1000s of years, let's weaklings talk back to him and does unnecessary things and a general piece of shit and on that note I would like to applaud you to be able to write such piece of shit story cause I didn't think someone could do everyone a favour and stop writing novels cause I have already dropped this and so have many others.
ThunderFang0406 chapter 3 . 9/4/2021
Hagoromo's Brother in Canon, Hamura, Has the Byakugan, Which later becomes the Tenseigan
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2021
Yeah Naruto can't be paired with hinata definately
no chapter 22 . 7/21/2021
this story blows
ZiraelAragorn chapter 3 . 7/21/2021
this just made my day thank you author
KagedIn chapter 35 . 7/13/2021
Just wow! This was such an interesting read! Totally different and incredibly enjoyable. Thank you!
Xonvex chapter 6 . 6/6/2021
I just realized that this story had been updated for three years exactly. That’s kinda cool.
Scottkuduo chapter 35 . 5/31/2021
great story. Love it. Hope to read more creation of naruto fanfiction from you.
2,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »