Reviews for A Brother
regularhp chapter 35 . 4/30/2018
I didn't really like the ending but the story was very good. Naruto could have done the opposite of what he did. Instead of leaving a bit of his chakra behind to make a mind and body, he could have created a mind and body with the majority of his chakra and sent it away to carry out the explosion while sparing just a tiny bit to keep himself alive. But anyway, that wasn't the ending you wanted and I am fine with that. I hope you write more stories.
Issy786 chapter 8 . 4/30/2018
fuck u just take the fucking bijuu away from them u fucking cunt go die u fucking bitch
xOrigami chapter 35 . 4/19/2018
That was a fantastic read! It was also unique story.
Leo-Arctic chapter 35 . 4/9/2018
Awesome story you should do a reading of this
YeTianshi chapter 21 . 4/9/2018
Probably Kabuto, I would have said Kimimaro but he doesn't have the deviousness to pull off any sort of revenge other than going headfirst into a battle.
YeTianshi chapter 19 . 4/9/2018
Oh my God, why is Naruto being such a coward!? The man had the heart to kill his own mother, he killed his very first apprentice, but he can't bear to be MAYBE hated by Minato if he tells him the truth and saves their lives in the process!?
YeTianshi chapter 18 . 4/9/2018
You know. I don't even see why Zetsu bothers with the plan, it's not possible. Even if he somehow successfully brought about the ten tails, then brought back Kaguya through Madara, she'd just be killed or sealed again. Naruto is far stronger than he used to be, plus would Kaguya come back demented or with her mind intact?
Food for thought.
YeTianshi chapter 16 . 4/9/2018
Huh... he's not going to tell them the truth yet? He definitely could have proved his relation to the Six Paths with Hiruzen still around.
YeTianshi chapter 14 . 4/9/2018
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for Naruto in this chapter... it feels pretty deserved. As far as I can tell, Naruto was holding back, he decimated a battalion and a Jinchuuriki in what could be described as a flash. Obviously he was holding back here just enough that he would kill them, but not so fast and one sidedly that his wife might question his abilities.
Her death was on his head, he could have literally decapitated them all before they could blink.
YeTianshi chapter 7 . 4/9/2018
I mean... I don't think Sharingan works like that. Sure you can turn a fatal injury like a penetrated heart into an illusion by sacrificing your eye, but even then that requires a brain to be able to make that decision. Naruto made sure Madara was a corpse, so how would he turn his "death" into an illusion?
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 4/8/2018
Oh wow, Naruto will be the start of bloodlines O.O EPIC!
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 4/8/2018
I really like how Naruto is slowly turning into a God, I wonder if he's going to discover Sage Mode at some point and become an actual Natural Disaster xD
NarutoKami-sama chapter 35 . 4/8/2018
podias subir una segunda temporada de esta historia o una secuela
H chapter 2 . 3/21/2018
H
NarutoKami-sama chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
hi can i upload your story to my youtube channel
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »