Reviews for A Brother
NarutoKami-sama chapter 35 . 4/8/2018
podias subir una segunda temporada de esta historia o una secuela
H chapter 2 . 3/21/2018
H
NarutoKami-sama chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
hi can i upload your story to my youtube channel
The Zelos Wilder chapter 35 . 3/14/2018
First off, I appreciate the length of this fic. That’s some good shit. I appreciate how badass Hashirama was for his last battle, and Madara being there made it even better despite him causing Hashirama to not kill everyone. I loved the reveal to those two of who Naruto is at the Final valley. Good stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed the Tsunade stuff, and I found the Tsunade and Miki reunion scene to be one of the best moments of this whole fic. Never thought a fan fiction scene can feel so emotional. If that interaction was drawn out for a bit longer, I definitely would’ve shed a tear lol. I really wish that Naruto actually got to reveal himself to Orochimaru though. Just like he did with Hashirama and Madara. Would’ve made for an excellent scene, either time. Naruto did give them all a warning after all. Orochimaru’s reaction would’ve made it even better. I also wish that Jiraiya and Tsunade didn’t have to just disappear after her “mini-arc”. They are supposed to be significant to Konoha after all. Especially in that time frame.

Also, I felt that the pace was speeding up a little bit too fast near the last few chapters, because it was just conflict on top of conflict with no time in between to settle. Kinda made everything feel less organic. Like it wasn’t as immersive anymore. My last thing is the ending. I expected a Kaguya situation coming to rise a bit later, where you’d give everyone their moments to shine, leading to something similar to the fourth war’s ending. Hagoromo somehow is incorporated, be it in giving Kōji and Sasuke, as the reincarnations, the powers required to seal Kaguya or something. A moment with the Biju reuniting with Hagoromo just like at the end of the war, and Naruto having to finally die due to something with finishing off Kaguya. It was still ok nonetheless, but there was a lot more potential for the ending. It felt rather bleak for me, and giving us Naruto even interacting with his friends and family in the Pure Lands as an extra chapter would’ve made it better. I don’t hate it, but it’s like reading something that’s very good, but just ends at something neutral instead of something more or just as good. I hope I made sense. You still did an excellent job though.
The Zelos Wilder chapter 5 . 3/10/2018
I haven’t favorited a story in a LONG time. Excellent job.
Catgirl321 chapter 9 . 3/9/2018
Ah! I was wondering if Kurama had a sadistic side! xD

Great chapter as always! you never fail to disappoint me :D
officer98 chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Dude,not meaning to criticize you but i think your ending could be better,I mean you literally killed many millennia old character of your story and also for kaguya's ressurection chakra from infinite moon reader was required added to all of the tailed beasts and you just using some spare chakra from all bijju's revived her.
Also you could have given teinsegan to naruto seeing in canon Hamura had it which would have justified his usage of yin-yang release and usage of kekkai moura and truth seeking balls etc etc ,and also apparently no second appearance of sage of the six paths
Okay after all my complains i will say i liked your story very much except all problems mentioned above,it is one of my most liked naruto ff.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/28/2018
I know it's a bit too late to say this but I love the story it had me up at night and all day looking at my phone I loved it and I will read it again and again for as long as possible thank you for the great story
Alexander chapter 4 . 2/22/2018
The wrist mounted blades are a terrible idea. They would be pretty shitty in actual combat. Your range of motion would be incredibly reduced when using them. The only possible use for them would be for assassination. Otherwise, your opponent would have plenty of time to take advantage of their many weaknesses.
AvidGamer chapter 6 . 2/11/2018
I don't understand...why would naruto seal karuma? after everything naruto has said and done, it's hypocritical in the extreme...it goes against everything he has done up til now. why the fuck would he care if mito dies when he was about to kill his students for the same reason? no. fucking. sense.
Brother Of Void chapter 17 . 1/28/2018
If Kushina Learns that Naruto is the parent of the ancestor of the Uzumaki and the fact she is dating the son of the parent of the Beginning of the Uzumaki, she might die
goofylaughingatyoursmallpeepee chapter 33 . 1/27/2018
Wait, so did Orochimaru know that Naruto was the Elemental Sage? Or was he just trying to gain the Swift Release?
DeClairmont913 chapter 4 . 1/27/2018
The spelling mistakes are jarring. I'm trying not to notice b/c i love the story, but its fettibg harder.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/22/2018
I fucking loved this man. as sad as I am for it to end, thank you for this. it opened my eyes to a lot about things I over looked in the series. but I do have a question. is Naruto still immortal? what changed in his being?
issac chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
this is like the best fanfic keep it up
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »