Reviews for A Brother
DjLazzlow chapter 35 . 12/11/2017
Very very good and intriguing plot is immersive and the ending is so outstanding or to put it simply very badass...though I truly hope if you would make another story which revolves around this Naruto Otsutsuki and make it a crossover..like he is the most powerful person.. preferably one piece..if you would and could of pressure man...and its all up to you..
This is merely a humble request from your most loving yes you did just earned yourself your number one fan.

All things considered...goodluck in your life and thank you for such a wonderful fanfiction..May god bless ,DjLazzlow.
Iate Yo Rass chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
great story - terrible ending
Crazywizard73 chapter 35 . 11/17/2017
Just wow... an absolutely amazing story, are there things I would have preferred to see happen? Yeah but does that effect this story much? Not really :)
WinterForSummer chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
I'm pretty sure the longer the certain person lives the more he loses memories of his child hood unless it's significant to his or her life, as the person gets older the older memories get replaced by more recent ones. Well at least I think so.
WinterForSummer chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
No need to be so harsh on the dude you mentioned in the beginning AN, he just suggested a idea
HurZysn chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
Finally finished was saving that chapter for a while
Draconic Ramblings chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
the ending is fucking epic
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
Damn I was wondering how you were going to tie in your version of Naruto with the canon story and it's so smooth, Jesus. This story is seriously well-written so far, seriously kudos to you and your writing.
fadhielmq.fb chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
I read all the story in only 2 days (between my occupation). Fitting ending for kaguya to be blown up in supernova
Phoenixcatch7 chapter 35 . 9/24/2017
*Solemn bow* Thank you so much for writing this story. I will never forget it.
KingRyu chapter 35 . 9/11/2017
This story trash
Flumerfelt92 chapter 3 . 9/11/2017
I like this story, there are a few things I would have done differently but overall it was a nice read and I enjoyed it is a refreshing change to most stories where naruto is the son of kaguya :D
timothydeal318 chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
jesus alot of people are leaving negative reviews when this story is actually quite good whoever says not can go kill yourself
s.k.f.f.f chapter 35 . 9/4/2017
a fitting end, you made the right stop lol
Guest chapter 35 . 8/20/2017