Reviews for A Brother
pitbull4567 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter keep up the good work
Sai Hikawa chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This is a very interesting story that focuses on the beginning of the naruto timeline. I find myself wanting to read this from start again. I eagerly await the continuation of this story.
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Yay no pairing only flings.

Ah very clever how you brought Kekkai Genkai's into the world because it was Naruto's Chakra that in turned people to be able to combine elements for Kekkai Genkai and even Kekkai Toka.

Aww no chance of seeing another Kekkai Tota ability?

Awesome Naruto created the Desert in the 'Land of Wind'. What a badass.

Summoning animals fighting too that is sad. Awesome to see Naruto regain so many of the summon contacts. Wonder what will happen when people sign the contracts and his name is on it haha.

Oh was wondering what you were going to do about the Hyuuga's Caged Bird Seal.

Yay Naruto was happy about the Uzumaki clan. The save grace is the Uzumaki for Naruto. Awesome Naruto helped with some ideas.

Bahahahahahahhhaahahhahaa no one knows who Naruto is or even knew that the Rikudou Sennin had a brother. That is bloody hilarious and priceless that the same time. Also kind of sad.

Awesome Naruto doesn't learn Ninjutsu.

Wonder what happened to the monastery I do, will you explain that? Wile I have theories no idea to tell if they are correct.

Damn Naruto has seen a lot impressive he is still sane.

Haha they truly underestimated Naruto poor fools haha.

Bahahahahahahha Hashirama is Naruto's illegitimate child.

Yay Shukaku. Poor Shukaku. Haha a great deal between Hashirama and Madara. Yay Naruto and Shukaku will talk. Good reasoning why the Biju kill humans.

Aww Naruto won't teach Hashirama his enhanced strength technique. Haha would be hilarious if Hashirama was taught it be funny though if Hashirama re-created it.

Awesome chapter.

Ah I want to read chapter 7 now. Ahh the next chapter sounds so awesome, release it now. Now I say. I mean the Uchiha and Senju clans finding about the meeting wonder if Naruto will be there too. Yay Naruto will interact with The Uzumaki and Mito. Yay can't wait for Naruto to find about Hashirama and Madara's fight.

Does Naruto know any clone techniques?

Curious I am to know what you are going to call Canon Naruto.

Nothing to serious though there were a few grammatical errors. You might want to get a BETA one that can work pretty fast too because this story is bloody awesome.
pitbull4567 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Interesting chapter
dragonfighter11 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Please update soooon!
Read my stuff 007 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
love it
bcsclaymore chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
are ya gonna have have naruto conncect with any other tailed beast? can't wait for the interactions and reactions of the uzumaki and mito. that and i can't wait for fight between harashima/ madara, as well as naruto's heritage being revealed, and what naruto will do when harashima sends out the tailed beasts like treankets to try to try to promote peace.
Rconniving chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
This was another really good chapter! However, I was wondering if the Biju are still going to be sealed? Will Naruto allow them to be sealed/ given to the great villages? Can't wait for the next chapter. :]
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Why did Hagoromo's hair change colour?

You know instead of giving Naruto the Byakugan like you did Naruto's Dojutsu should have revolved about him using the elements. Oh well. Also will Naruto learn Senjutsu?

Awesome Naruto can use Ametarasu.

Bahahahahahahaha minions.

Awesome loads of animals.

Awesome Naruto fought the Jubi practically on his own.

Will Naruto create the Hiramekarei? Could be interesting if he was the one who created that blade no idea what you can do for the other blades though. Hagoromo perhaps or Naruto or both together?

Haha I wonder if Naruto and Deidara will have an explosion party bahahahahahahaha.

That was an awesome fight with Naruto VS Jubi.

Awesome Hagoromo sealed the Jubi and Naruto's foot got stuck in the sealing wonder what that will mean for him.

Bahahahahahahaha I loved how Naruto made a joke with Hagoromo how he was the Shinju. That was bloody hilarious.

Oh I liked how you explained how Chakra was created. Makes sense too. Awesome to see why you explained why he used Naruto's chakra later on too.

Liked Naruto and Kaguya's reaction to the world getting Chakra.

Damn Kaguya disavowed Hagoromo. Yeah go Naruto give them a piece of your mind. Go Naruto go. A sad parting for the Otsutsuki family.

So Hagoromo lived to be about 75 or so. Nice.

Oh wow Naruto killed Black Zetsu wonder what this will mean in the future I am excited to learn what it will mean. Superb job with that too.

Also Naruto and Hagoromo you stated were about 25 when they left so he should have been in his 70s like Hagoromo. About 75 if the maths is all correct from your story.

Ooh awesome like One Piece Naruto can turn into elements. Will he be able to turn into Lava, Ice or even Light? What about Darkness? Or Shadows? I am mostly curious about Light, Darkness and Shadows. I am also very curious what other ways Naruto can manipulate his body.

Ooh yeah Naruto wants to get rid of the statue. Haha awesome to see Naruto joke with Hagoromo again.

Oh awesome way for Naruto to move through the shadows.

Awesome Naruto will find contracts. I hope he finds the Dragon contract. What of the phoenix contract or was there not a Phoenix contract? Can't remember if you mentioned Phoenix. Pity Naruto doesn't get to sign the Crow summoning scroll.

Oh good to see why you explained why they couldn't take the surname Otsutsuki. To be perfectly honest I didn't even think of that haha.

Awesome to see how the Uzumaki and Hyuuga clans were created. The White Eye has been re-named. Still means White Eye with the Byakugan funny stuff. Though it does sound more awesome.

Well least Naruto won't date an Uzumaki or Hyuuga I hope not anyway that would be wrong on such a massive scale I don't even want to think about it to be perfectly honest.

Loved when Naruto and Hagoromo were talking just after Naruto told him his story. Awesome part of this chapter actually my favourite part of this chapter.

Damn poor Naruto lost Hagoromo. Very sad and touching so good work on that front. Ahh good to see that Naruto hid the monastery from view. Also Hagoromo's remains should disappear and his DNA should leave the world by the time Edo Tensei comes along.

Awesome little fight between Naruto and Indra. Well Naruto tried to help Asura and Indra. Haha funny after Naruto left they went straight back to fighting.

Awesome chapter.

A few grammatical problems nothing to serious biggest one was you spelt site instead of sight. Also paled not palled you made that mistake twice just to let you know. Another big one was you called Naruto an it, Naruto is a he. Those two bugged me the most.

Easily my longest review though this was the longest chapter haha. Was a bloody awesome chapter though. My favourite chapter by far.

Bahahahahahahaha loved the author's note. Unlucky had to change your story because of Zetsu haha. That was hilarious.

Loved how you answered everything you thought needed answering in your author's note. You however answered why Naruto continued to let Asura and Indra keep fighting in the story. Don't think it was really needed in the author's note though someone probably would have asked so good foresight,
NaruCrazy chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Nice chapter and HOLY CRAP! I loved what u did with Shukaku...I hope u make more Biju-Naru convo later on and looking forward to future updates :D
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I really hope Naruto does not possess a Dojutsu. He is more unique without a Dojutsu. In fact he is better without a Dojutsu.

Also can you not give Naruto a pairing. Will be strange if you give him a pairing in canon timeline he will be over 1000 years old.

Bahahahahahahaha go Naruto about the peace. Haha one of them needs to ask the Shinju if he wants to look over them and help create peace. That was bloody hilarious.

Awesome Naruto-niisan. Haha go Naruto he helped Akari. I wonder what Naruto's weapon will be.

I wonder which four, Ice, Lava. Then two mysterious ones.

Haha awesome Hagoromo gave Naruto an idea.

Awesome Hagoromo has created Fuinjutsu will Naruto become a master in those arts too?

Awesome Naruto made his weapons and can control Metal.

Awesome Naruto is thinking about what he can do.

So the battle will take place in Fire Country, interesting.

Grand chapter.

Grammatical mistakes in this chapter nothing too serious though.

No link for the picture. Should also put links on your profile page.

Very interesting table.
Killfith chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
To be honest what I am curious about, will Naruto save the Uzumaki clan, and what will his reaction be when Jinchurikki are released into the world, or if he puts a stop to it. Anyway looking forward to next chapter.
Tenz chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Good chapter.
Zetsunax chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I just love the story , it's incredible ! Please , please update soon .
Mugetsu16 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Alright, this was a good chapter, but I agree, this was mostly transitionary for the next chapter that I am looking forward to. I picked up when you made Hashirama and Madara make the promise, you had Naruto make them promise not to enslave other people, so shit is really going to hit the fan when Madara enslaves Kurama. I couldn't find any errors in the story, and I eagerly await your next chapter.
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 .. Last Next »