Reviews for A Brother
Really unique concept and flawlessly executed
Takadoshi Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/21
if he could create a fake copy of himself to live on after death... couldn't he have just sent the copy in his place? this feels a lot like a plot hole tbh, he didn't have to die, he died because the plot demanded it not because bit was the only way to win.
Nad19 chapter 3 . 4/19
naruto's avatar
This series has a lot of potential but why you rushed it can't atleast finish it in shippuden.
Raging Drake chapter 30 . 4/5
Does black zetsu not realize that naruto is the one that ended kaguya? What good will it be to bring her back?
Not to mention that naruto is probably stronger because of the thousands of years of experience
three thousand shinobi bore witness to a technique that cemented Hashirama's name as one of the greatest shinobi of all time.

one

You misspelled THE
Evanhoe bajentin chapter 35 . 3/29
I dont like this ending its seems you rushed it and it happen so suddenly I think you should remake this series because I'm not satisfied with this.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 29 . 3/29
Oooh Anko likes Naruto. So cute.
I like this and helps us show what its like naruto with his family
kovaerex chapter 7 . 3/11
Dropped. Incredibly disappointed with your decision to make Naruto incapable of stopping the sealing and defeating Madara and Hashirama. You completely skewered the power dynamic of this story.
Accurateplushie chapter 35 . 3/10
I loved it. Best fanfic I've ever read.
The last light's Shadow chapter 31 . 3/4
The AN just said: "As in after next chapter, I could end this story within threee chapters or so if I really pushed it. I won't obviously do that, ..." Me realises exactly that happend... "Bruh..."
But jokes aside, awesome story so far can't wait to finish it!
It is amazing and really satisfying .
Gowan16 chapter 7 . 2/8
I'm out, this story was good until now but you broke the coherence of your story by making Naruto struggle against Hashirama and Madara. It makes no sense as they can do nothing to him so he shoud not have been slowed down even for a second. I can't understand why you did that, unless you did not want to break the cannon story or you wanted to create pointless drama by making Kurama hate him.
FledditFliveflind chapter 35 . 2/6
Terrible attempt at hiding an obvious self insert, but being either too lazy or too unoriginal to change anything.
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »