Reviews for A Brother
Seldom Early chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
I can't believe it's over. It's been one hell of a journey. Honestly, I am kinda speechleess, all I can say is great story, hope you start a new project soon!
Chrisfragger chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Thanks for writing that really epic story. Not sure how I really feel about that ending, but it was grand.
classic.cynicism chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
The was an amazingly written story, also the fight seen was really well done!
Igor Namikaze chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Will you make a little prologue? I really hope you do, it would be interesting to see the reaction of the staff after the fight. Maybe the 'clone' Naruto could have limited time and date anko or know it, just live with them over there. I think I missed that in the end.
But it was very good, the hostoria was sensasional, thank you that you finished it and wish good luck in what you will do to get there or even if you retire from fanfic ...
Hunter801 chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
That was simply amazing thank you for the journey. I don't have words to describe how interesting and amazingly exciting this story was.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
What happened to Koji?
LazyVulpes chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
BRAVO BRAVO I'm sad to see it end but so few quality stories ever reach their ending on this site. Congradulations my friend, this story is now officially in my personal hall of fame
Amacon chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Beautiful.
No words can express how damn amaze I am at that ending the right and everything blew my minds. You then left a fragment of him to remain and though it was sad he died for the sake of the human world it was pretty damn perfect too. Three years of hard work went into this and I'm thank you wrote A brother. Not sure if your going to start another but I enj9yed your story. Thank you.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
It's over? What a fucking way to go, though! That was awesome! A bit sad, and ironic, and a bit cliche, but awesome all the same!

I really loved the way that every single technique was a video game style finishing move. My imagination can only barely comprehend the amount of power this Naruto has. Seriously. He made a SUPERNOVA!

This has been amazing. Thank you for making this.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
It was fucking beautiful and I couldn't be more happy that you wrote such an amazing fanfic. I just want to thank you for writing and finishing such an amazing story, not many authors on this website can claim to have not only written but to actually complete a story that is this well made. All I can say is that this is probably one of my most favorite stories to have read and that I wish you luck on whatever story you decide to due in the future. Again Thank You.
RB26DETT chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Good job on this story. I've read this story from the beginning and enjoyed every moment of it like most have. How refine your writing and the way you built up the plot are the reason this story is successful. Most people have terrible grammar and have no structure, not bashing anyone in particular, but alot of people should reread and edit their story before releasing it.
What I'm trying to say is that you took your time, combined elements from the original story and your thoughts to create a awesome read. You did everything right and I hope/hoping you come out with something new. Congrats on finishing your story.
Astromormy chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
I loved every second of this story, especially the ending. For a while, I wondered what you would do to Naruto, seeing as he wanted to die, but that thought contested with the fact that you don
t kill the main character of a story...ever. Yet, despite the impossibility that that scenario created, you somehow managed to have your cake and eat it too. For that, I applaud you.

I don't know what you'll write next, if you do at all, but I can guarntee I'll be waiting anxiously to read it. Might I suggest the ATLA X Naruto crossover you have listed on your profile. It'd be nice to see Naruto(especially god-like) in that world. Good luck with what ever you decide to do now. )
thevioceinmyhead chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
I'm not good at giving reviews but I would like to say that I loved the story and have enjoyed taking the time to read it. The ending is not my personal cup of tea but is still a good way to end the story. I personally am glad that Naruto finally got to die. I del that he deserved to rest. Thanks for writing such a good story and keeping up with it till the end!
DeBot chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Damn, its finally over. I'm not one for long analysis so I'll just say that I thought it was a very good story and thanks for writing it.
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 35 . 5/31/2017
Dope, been here since the beginning, but kinda wish you would have made it to where a fragment of naruto's soul was attached to a seal with chakra like orochimaru's cursed seal did. So when his body reformed his soul could attach and grow with time. Only flaw i saw, since naruto did kill orochimaru and definetly knew about the seals with his soul due to crushing it. Otherwise the ending fight scene and logic behind it was awesome.
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »