Reviews for A Brother
FledditFliveflind chapter 20 . 2/6
"I'll banish you from the village", right... Good job with the forced, shitty drama. Yeah, he's gonna banish a Godlike being from the village. Sure. Also, it's spelled, YOU'RE. You. Are. You haven't been able to spell that correctly at all, which makes me worry about your education. It's not hard to learn these simple words, my guy.
Lucicq chapter 5 . 1/31
Just pretend that Isshiki Otsutsuki didn't even exist.
it's canon rehash , with your self insert wishfullfilment
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 12 . 1/30
I don’t understand how someone who had apparently searched for the hidden villages for 15 years (he is completely pathetic that he can’t find them) in an attempt to free the Biju now won’t be bothered to hunt them down to help them while they are all together during the war. Seems like the war would be the perfect opportunity. Instead he just sits around still morning for a brother he didn’t talk to for 50 years prior to his death who died 3,000 years prior.
chase chapter 35 . 1/26
I love this story and as n aspiring writer you make me think I can be one and I want to thank you for that p.s every chapter is better than the last
AcidESP chapter 35 . 1/27
It is a very good story, I had already heard this on a YouTube channel, I really like it, greetings, bye!
pp man chapter 3 . 1/13
gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai gai
Sooluna05 chapter 35 . 1/7
First of i love this story
When i think back to naruto it gives this nostalgig feeling and I feel the same here. It's something that almost never happands with ff's because we don't get a prober tell on the characters and there for don't understand how they thinks.
I really have been consumed by the story, and it shock me it is the first that you had written.
Onix121 chapter 14 . 12/16/2020
Operation Skyfall is a GO
Redeagle51 chapter 7 . 12/14/2020
So let me get this straight the person that was able to KILL Kaguya not seal her but kill her has a difficult time killing Madara and Hashirama on top of that he cant stop Kurama from getting sealed and changes his opinion on Hashirama in a second for no reason at all. This Naruto is so fucking boring this motherfucker is straightup depressed he spends his time soing fuck all.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2020
One of the best naruto ff i have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Don’t listen to be I’m to tired to think I don’t think you could split a soul like that
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2020
He should have split his soul into two at the end and upon his death that part of his soul would go to the other half with the body with memories and personality I’m sure there was probably someway for him to survived
Blazer1011 chapter 30 . 11/27/2020
obito: hears whistling
obito: the fu-
*death*
I sware I laughed so hard
Blazer1011 chapter 25 . 11/26/2020
dang minato really blackmailing his father with guilt
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »