Reviews for A Brother
TheEmbodimentOfSins chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Well he can get the rinnegan, when his brother dies ofc.
Kaiimei chapter 18 . 10/8/2019
Hmm, how did Zetsu survive, when Naruto specifically killed him after defeating Kaguya...Interesting.

Loving this so far, by the way, this is great, and I like how while the timeline is being changed in some ways, it's not having a crazy butterfly affect about how because Naruto killed one guy in one place the entire world is different because of it.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 9/30/2019
First, I think it is the most important : "Best Omake ever !"

Now that this is out of the way, the chapter was great ! Naruto, with his incredible chakra control and chakra properties got really strong and his relationship with Hagoromo is really entertaining to watch.

As she is now, we really got to like Kaguya. She tries to protect her kids and listen their opinions.

Well, anyway a truly pleasant read.
kaz33 chapter 35 . 9/23/2019
A wonderful story!
Adventreader221 chapter 12 . 9/2/2019
it is actually Earth Shaker Impact from Heir of the Senju but it's alright by me
Paul Lenzen chapter 35 . 8/26/2019
This is one of the most selfless and selfish endings I've ever read and I loved it what he did to her was beautiful at the same time sad... This is really good
Annie chapter 7 . 8/19/2019
Im dissapointed with the characters and with the turn of the story itself, i thought naruto would change something, stop the enslavement of the biju, but you just force the canon. Whats the point of naruto when he doesnt do anything ?
Brandon Boodoo chapter 7 . 8/19/2019
An d this is where we drop this... He is so op yet he takes so long to kill madara and hashirama and then during the fight he changes his view on hashirama... yeah NO! fuck that man how can he just decide it was better to seal kurama? that's bullshit you story sucks because you are still following canon.
Then you still had madara live?! hello?! you are making tooo many plotholes that will not be able to cover themselves and your story is falling apart.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2019
Garbage shitfest of a fight, Naruto should've easily roflstomped both of them within a second, as he never stopped training.
Then having him abandon his path towards peace for someone that may as well have been a stranger, fuck that.
Dropped.
NazgulBelserion chapter 35 . 7/5/2019
I would of liked a bigger reveal noone ever found out who he was would of liked for more ppl to see kaguya and hear her talking to Naruto and their reactions felt rushed
DuckedHard chapter 7 . 6/24/2019
Naruto not only caving in to Harishama's beliefs but even tightening the seal and betraying his own set of rules..that is just so fucking far-fetched and out of character.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/15/2019
Every time that someone ask something from naruto he caves in easily. It is so fucked up
Guest chapter 34 . 6/15/2019
Naruto focuses more on the part where he must help all the person that he encounters yet he can't even help and find all the biju. What a lousy part of the story author.
lovefanfictions72 chapter 21 . 6/14/2019
driving me nuts how incompetent naruto seems to be... but otherwise, amazing story! thank youu
Guest chapter 35 . 5/16/2019