Reviews for A Brother
Visual Bliss chapter 31 . 5/16/2019
Sooo... Naruto is just gonna cave everrrry time wants to call in a favor that's kinda getting annoying.. Tobirama did the same thing and won the because of it... Is no one going to solve their own problems?
Sypho Dias chapter 22 . 5/4/2019
Naruto's getting really sloppy. And foolish! Is this the effects of old age? This is stupid... He is stupid!
Sypho Dias chapter 11 . 5/3/2019
You know, you should just give naruto the tenseigan like for homura. Then all this confusion with the hyuuga clan will be stopped. I think its a better version of the byakugan. And it also comes with an iris so no need for genjutsu anymore.
AkaSenkou chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
This is literally the best Naruto Fanfiction I have ever read!
koseta.a chapter 7 . 3/23/2019
It was interesting, but would have been better if kaguya lived
Plumpy chapter 1 . 3/8/2019
That ending was so dope.

Great read, OP Naruto, much enjoyed.

ladder-climber chapter 35 . 3/6/2019
Amazing read!
That Hashirama fight, a masterpiece! One of the best fights I read here. Really brought his mentality and strength to light... And that madara appearence at the end was a great bonus!
Gonna treat it as cannon lol

On a side note, the wave fight vs the cannon fodder was too drawn out, you could have cut it and skipped a bit on the details and it would have not been a great loss.

His conflict between between involvement or not is something that really made this fic what it is. I agree that sometimes it contradicted itself a bit (as you said in the notes), and perhaps it could have been written better, but the contradictions is what makes us human I guess lol.

Would have liked it if he said goodbye to tsunade as well before he left.

The ending as well, very fitting in a way. Frankly, I expected him to die, but the twist was an interesting twist. An open ending, fitting in a way. Would have liked to hear a last thought on his awaiting family or something like that, some closure in his life.
AdriLAAAxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Meh. Couldve been better, but overall it was an okay read.
iaden3695 chapter 35 . 2/5/2019
An absolutly amazing story. just sad that you haven't written any more stories
Naniti chapter 35 . 1/26/2019
That ending shook me, im still reeling from it, simply amazing
Fgougeon chapter 35 . 1/26/2019
Great Story
Emmanuel chapter 30 . 12/31/2018
WTF ABOUT KONAN? SHE WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE NARUTO AFTER A LONG TIME LIKE MY NIJJA TF
RisingEarth chapter 18 . 1/1/2019
I'm reading this again for who knows how many times, but I just realized how appropriate it is for Naruto to walk Kushina down the aisle. A nice little bit of lore I never considered.
RandomPasserby96 chapter 35 . 1/1/2019
Loved the story, hated the ending
GreaterMadness chapter 35 . 12/16/2018
Honestly, this is by far the best Naruto fanfic that I have read. Well written story though I felt like the pacing was off a little. The ending seemed a bit rushed. But aside from that it was a real treat to read. Well done mate.
2,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »