Reviews for Let's Release
Buffy chapter 8 . 2/13
Hope you update soon. I really enjoy this story and I looked it up recently to see if you re-continued this.
GougeAway chapter 8 . 2/10
You're doing such an amazing job with this story. It's rare to find a quality Bethyl fic where their relationship progresses steadily and realistically while keeping them both in character, and you manage to make me really sympathise with each of them. I see you haven't updated in a few months, but please please please don't give up on this story. It's great and I want more!
An Amber Pen chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
This was really good. Keep writing!
melly chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Aww I love this :-)
EPQS chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Great chapter!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Maggie us a bitch.
C.Teden chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
I've been really enjoying this, and I always get disappointed when a story doesn't have a next chapter to read.

That bit in the garage place made me smile, the way Beth and Daryl are so comfortable to be around each other. You've captured them both perfectly with the way you've written this.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter (literally all I do these days is wait for more Bethyl fanfics to update (it's a sad, sad life.))
SaraiVe chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Liked this chapter a lot...wondering if Zach is as big a goofball as he seems now or if he is stalking Beth. Two classes and now her job?
nightdrive23 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I'm so happy to see you update, although it's kind of funny-I forget about this story and then it gets updated and then I'm like "oh yeah! I love this story!". And then I need to retread the previous chapter. But seriously, this is a great story. Daryl's right, this friendship won't last...because it will become love.
cemmia chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Good chapter..
An Amber Pen chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Don't worry, I'm enjoying the pace. It actually makes more sense to keep it slow. Keep writing!
Tania Ibarbia chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Hola! Bienvenida! Me gustó mucho el capítulo! La amistad de ellos avanza pese a la falta de confianza de Daryl. A mi me gusta que la historia sea lenta y con vaivenens emocionales. Muy divertida la parte de Zach y Daryl admitió que es bonita! Suerte en tus estudios y te sigo esperando!
EPQS chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
I did miss this story, thanks for finding time to update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Great chapter. Beth and Daryl are cute together
Tania Ibarbia chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Hola! Un gran capítulo donde se profundiza su relación. Ella le hizo "sicoanálisis" y tomó su mano. Él la entendió y no se molestó. Van camino a encontrarse! Gracias y suerte en la escuela!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »