Reviews for Our Life To Live
rvenergyjam chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Excellent writing! I love all your stories. Can't wait to read more from you!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
I like how you wrote this chapter and I look forward to reading more.
MelGayPet chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Excellent chapter! I don't know that you got Rebecca's story too wrong - I vaguely recall that she grew up in foster care, but I was a kid back when she was first on & truthfully, I was never all that interested in her.

But I did always want to know more about Kyle's background, which was unexplored by the show. It's not written yet, but I have plans for that in 'Family,' though from a different angle. I loved the flashback!
rexjdk chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Great job on this chapter!
Moviemaniac1992 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Awesome writing. Please update soon!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I like how you wrote the chapters, and I look forward to reading more.
rexjdk chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Great job. Glad you are back with this. But I got to say poor Sierra if they let Roxy cut her hair lol.
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Great chapter...am definitely looking forward to reading more once you get it up and posted. I enjoy reading your stuff :)
MelGayPet chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Oh, good! I've had some bad news recently and reading this new chapter cheered me up a whole lot! I enjoyed "seeing" Nick again. Kish-spoiler or not, by the end I, much to my surprise, really liked and sympathized with him a lot and was disappointed when he just disappeared.

Of course Oliver still doesn't like him! Sweet jealous boy. And Sierra not liking him either is hilarious. And "enough Jell-O in stock to make things interesting"? I love Kyle.
Moviemaniac1992 chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Nick is such a creep! But sweet, update soon :)
rexjdk chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Another great chapter! Well done.
Moviemaniac1992 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
OMG I'm sooooo loving this story you have so far. It's so well written! Please update soon!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
I like how you wrote the first three chapters and can't wait to read more.
MelGayPet chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Color me intrigued! I'm interested in your new cast of characters already and, as always, can't wait for more!
rainy dayz and silver dreams chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Great story so far. I would say it is my favorite OLTL fanfic :) Keep up the good work.