Reviews for The Souvenir and The Seed
ScarlettDuck chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow. Powerful.
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I've never really read Buffy fics before, but I love Dru and that last line was beautiful. Well done.
Katana Whistlebridge chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
That was beautiful. Truly a wonderful piece. I like how you had Spike's narrative sound like he would sound if he were to speak a narrative. He was always..well..poetic. And crazy Dru. Gotta love that woman.
Estepheia chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Good Dru. Nice imagery.
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Have to say, this is a really original reason for the whole 'Spike loves Buffy' thing. You wrote it well, especially the Dru part. I can't help but think that it would be interesting to see where this premise could take you, even though I'm not sure what could happen. I mean, what would Dru have thought about the first half of season 6? I'd love to hear her reaction to that.
site chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
I like this story, I have nothing intelligent to say about it, but I like it. It is a very interesting and different view of Spike's Slayer love. I wonder what Dru thinks of her seed now, with the events of seasons 6 and 7?
spikealicious chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I liked it! I liked succinct, great descriptions in the Souvenir - "massacring the shrubbery" just what Spike would do! Liked The Seed very much, too. It's great that you would come up with something as wicked as Dru starting the whole Spuffy thing. Funny, funny. Poor Spike, the guy just doesn't get any respect! And lastly, being someone who the word succinct is a foreign language, I like that! See even my review isn't succinct!
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Very chilling. You did Dru well, a calculating insanity, rather than the annoying babbling. I liked the explanation of Spike's feelings for his former nemesis.
Patty Hillard chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
WAY MEGA CONFUSED! You mean Dru planted a seed in Spike to love Buffy? But How?
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Wow - this is interesting, very interesting! I love Dru's voice in this, and the idea is original and well done. Creepy.
alex9 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
thats very good!

good POv writing and a smart idea.

Like it LOTS

Jean chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
I don't often review but I like what you did with them.
astraea2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Intriguing idea, beautifully written and a *stunning* last line! Nice Spike and Dru voices too.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Ooh! This is shivery and wonderful! You do Dru's voice extremely well.
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
quite excellent, i enjoyed the souvenir, but loved the seed. i never would have thought of spike's love for buffy stemming like that. it's quite an inspiration.