Reviews for Broken Doll
Jenmoon1 chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
sniff it was sad
toomanynotes chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
I'm very glad that I've found this story. It's very refreshing - quite different than the usual Q/S. Your style is not bad either. Very nice.
Sayahiei chapter 19 . 1/29/2005
This was a good story!

I normally dont go for FF8 stories but a freind kept pestering me to read this one.

So i read it and now i am making a review and say how good it was.

I liked it!

Later

Saya
SafireGriffon chapter 19 . 9/27/2004
Wow. This was an amazing story. Dark, creepy, downright frightening, but amazing. Every chapter had me turning in a new direction, trying to figure out what exactly was going on, and then the epilouge and I'm freaked out all over again! I could *see* the wires poking out of their skin. I could *hear* when Seifer was calling for Quistis, when he asked her if she was a ghost. And, to say something totally superficial, I love your chapter titles! I think you just put every thesaurus on the planet to shame! Okay, since I'm obviously not articulate enough to tell you how very much I liked this fic (despite the fact that it's so different from the sort of things I normally read), I'll just put it on my favorites list. Good luck with getting your orignial published!
SafireGriffon chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
I'm really liking this story (I think I read the beginning before . . .I might have even had a different name then _;) but I had some questions about this chapter.

1. "Everyone try and get outside" Ward yelled over the crowd as he hefted his anchor.

. . .How is it that Ward can speak? Isn't he mute?

2. In a mess of core, her fingers slipping clumsily she pulled the skin apart.

Maybe I'm reading something wrong, but I don't understand what you mean right there. What exactly is a mess of core?

I hate to leave reviews with just dumb questions like that, but all the praise will come when I review the last chapter, I promise! _
PRODIGIOUS TECHIE chapter 19 . 9/21/2004
It's pretty, but sad. In a good way I mean. I've pretty much read your story in one day and gotta say it's cool. One of those real good epics that you can't stop reading and yes it did scare me half to death

I love it!
Virus chapter 13 . 6/6/2004
Nice touch with Jill, Finoa and Paul.
Jazz7 chapter 19 . 5/30/2004
This was a great story, and I can't wait to read your other ones!:)
Neoneoneobanana chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
GHAGAHAA...you make me happy, Chickie.
It was a lovely ficcy, Chickie.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 18 . 5/22/2004
That was friggin lovely.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 17 . 5/22/2004
Twas a great chapter, Chickie.
Viginti Duo chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
Oh wow... I just read your story in one sitting and... wow. I can't believe I hadn't checked this out before... This story was brilliant; the plot was completely original, there were cliff-hangers and surprises in almost every chapter... Simply amazing. Well done, awesome job.
Quistis88 chapter 19 . 5/13/2004
A VERY good ending to a dramatic fic. You have done it once again! Great work, I cannot wait until your next!
Maths chapter 16 . 4/15/2004
well as always u do good stories alonia and this one is no exception to any of the others
I've been away from fanfiction for quite some time now.. and its good to see that some are still going strong...
Keep up the good work alonia
/ Maths
Quistis88 chapter 16 . 4/14/2004
Ahh, how sad indeed. Great update, do keep it up!