Reviews for Yugioh eps gone wrong!
TheFemalePharaoh chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Excuse me, "Voice of Reason", but do you not think that was a little TOO honest? True, Spell Check would have helped, but you are not helping this author(ess) by bashing them and cutting their self-esteem to ribbons with your attitude problem. BE NICE, WILL YA?
chibineko chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
HAHAHAHA..Very funny!XD

YOU MUST ALL FEAR THE FRIUT CAKE OF DOOM!MUHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and also Bakura on sugar high, the evil friendship rants of Tea, and Jap. Yami yugi, BECAUSE HE'S PHSYCO!o
Dragonwing725 chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
Blitzkrieg: Instead of fruitcake I can make u beef cake! Please try beef cake. Please update!
Dragonwing725 chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Blitzkrieg: You spelled Pepsi wrong. U FIEND! Can Tea just die already? Get a bazooka after her! My Yami will get her! His name is Pheonix!

Pheonix:!

*cough, cough!*

Dragonwing: Do the minni virtual world!

Blitzkrieg: Please write ch.6 soon. Can Kaiba have more time. PLEASE!
lief chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
it suck's.,

you don't know humor!
a voice of reason chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I'll be honest, perhaps painfully honest.

Fanfictions like this have no place here. Your "story" is rife with punctuation and spelling errors. It lacks cohesiveness, sense, and even humor. I am not a rabid Anzu (Tea) fan by any means, but I do not find senseless bashing of her particularly funny.

Some people are better off just reading fanfiction thatn trying to write it. You are once of those people. Stop flooding the Yuugiou section with such, pardon me, SHIT.
Hikari chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
aw...I really wanted to read more. Errm one thing...really...please use spell check..this fic is sort of like word scramble...or um...letter adding game..o.o
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 4 . 7/11/2004
Okay. I can't take it any more.

If you do not learn to spell Dark Magician correctly, I will sic mine on you. And you will die. Yeah.

Keep writing, please!
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Um... As much as I like the story... ever considered using spell check?
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
NO! Kaiba no explode! Wah!
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Yeah, yeah. Get to the Kaiba bashing.
Chibi Chibichi chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
I have a fun game to play with fruitcake... messy, but heh heh...

take one fruit cake . Place in door jam. now for the 'fun' part. SLAM the door shut!

My pastor does this with their fruitcake to 'halve' it. They don't like it either.

_
cwthewolf chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
This was pretty funny , please continue.
Chibi Rinku chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
Chibi: WOW! That was funny! The best part was getting Bakura to sing the big butt song.
Ryou: *angry* I HATED THAT PART!
Seto: Big butts scare me...cough cough mai cough
Mai: HEY what is that suposed to mean?
Chibi: I like big butts and I cannot lie yoiu other brothers cant deny-
Seto/Ryou: *gasp* NO!
Mai: *dances*
Seto: *barfs*
Tea: *tries to dance to it*
Seto: *crying* NO-
Joey: Dah...OK SHUT UP SETO!
Seto: Oh. K.
Chibi: *opens an endless vortex for Tea*
Dark Girl: *accidently gets sucked in* AH!
Chibi: Umm...oops?
Tea: YAY! She got sucked in and I didn't! Hahahahahahahaha-
Chibi: DIE WITH YOUR STUPID POKEMON! *kills Tea*
Seto: You dont like Pokemon do you?
Chibi: NO! *kills Pokemon characters*
Seto: Oh. K.
Chibi: Now I want fruitcake. *drags Seto off* Bye _
Kate Crawford chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
The episode where Tea beats the guy at dance. During the duel Yugi can lose on purpose and give the dude Tea. Just a hint.