Reviews for Troublemaker
starlet37 chapter 12 . 4/20
Please update soon (NOW!) I can't wait uhuhuhuhu
UPDATE PLEASE!
Keiko Kazuno chapter 12 . 4/20
Great chapter, as always.
story4you chapter 12 . 4/20
Love it! You make really long chapters and this is so interesting... Hope you update soon.
nalunashi4life chapter 12 . 4/13
i love it i see where this is going to reading this inspired me to watch playful kiss, playful kiss special, and baek seuong jo diaries. i hope your stress lessons keep up the hard work kay?
Dwmalove chapter 12 . 4/10
Yass
Little Indian Girl chapter 12 . 4/10
i forgot how much this story made me laugh...i haven't been on FanFic for a while so it fun to read a funny story again
wendy chapter 12 . 4/7
make another chapter r die!
wendy chapter 12 . 4/7
you better make . or I will hunt you down and lock you in a basement until you make you finish the book . and chop off your head.i do know where you LIVE!
wendy chapter 10 . 4/7
I would had so reviewed all of them but I didn't botice this till this chapter!sorry! I will 4 the rest.
DragonFlame15 chapter 12 . 4/7
well, that was adorable! update?
NaLu x Buckets chapter 12 . 4/4
UGH UPDATE SOON. I NEED IT. They're finally starting to warm up to each other and you die again . It's such a good story! Come back to the living and update it! It will make your Buckets-san very happy :3
I've missed you!
xx
princesstintin chapter 12 . 4/4
I wld say Natsu is OOC but when hes angry he only does wat he tinks is rite so technically hes not dat OOC...anywayee... AWESOME STORY AND PLOT, I actually thought it was going to have the exact plot of Itazura Na Kiss but i gotta say u surprised mee. This is really awesome, PLEASE UPDATE;- at LEAST 3CHAPTERS!
NaLu x Buckets chapter 1 . 4/4
Cute story so far! Going to continue reading :3
xx
BreeGrey chapter 1 . 4/4
Ok, I'm going to say this now before anybody gets mad and starts giving hate or something because some fans are like that. i don't really mind because it doesn't really bother me, but, just so you know, the manga title is "itazura na kiss" hope you change it when you have the time :D
Nice new manga cover btw.a