Reviews for Troublemaker
I love ItaKiss and Fairytail so much that this honestly makes my day whenever I come back to read it again.
I love how you made the FT characters stand on their own and have some sort of resemble towards their personalities.
When i first saw this i thought it was going to be the Lucys father abuses her thing but its not i love it!
They kissed finally! im sure grandine would have forced them to sometime if they didnt lol
"Dont scream at a sick person!" Lol
LISANNA JUST at first i thought it was Mira then uh oh
I live in America!
Fairy Tail 4lyf chapter 13 . 9/13/2020
I low-key want more of this... (read the whole story like 15 times by now and looked for a chapter I havent wrote a review in yet)
Elle chapter 15 . 7/14/2020
Love this! What a nice story! I actually like this more than the original one hehe
Elle chapter 13 . 7/14/2020
Woahhh! I squeeled! Ahhh
Elle chapter 13 . 7/14/2020
Wow. That’s sooo sweet!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2020
I hate this. Natsu is slowly breaking Lucy down. She deserves better. Natsu needs to fuck off and get a taste of his own medicine. You make the story victimize Natsu when in fact it's the opposite. He's being such a bitch to Lucy and it's making me cry.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2020
KAWAII it was so AWESOME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Dajissabrat chapter 15 . 5/26/2020
This has and always be my favorite story
Dajissabrat chapter 8 . 5/25/2020