Reviews for Troublemaker
xXTimetoReadXx chapter 15 . 11/28
What an enjoyable read!
This story got me reading all the time: In school, in the car, at family parties, everywhere and all the time. The characters were great, especially Natsu. The incorporation of Sting and Dan was SO good; the jealousy scenes were my favorite. This last chapter was so sweet, the part when they said they loved each other made me internally cry at how this story was already ending.
Overall, this will always be one of those great Nalu stories that I'll come back to and reread all the time.
I suggest writing a similar Jerza fic!
Keep up this spectacular writing :)
Aircakes chapter 14 . 11/6
Aaaaaand roll credits!
Random chapter 15 . 10/30
OH MY GOSH this was the cutest thing ever! (Especially the heated parts ;))
You should've played hard to get!
Ma he you should have made her drown in such a pathetic manner. Would've been better if you made her drown while they were on their boat or something. Anyway that was really good!.
RandomMindzCrazyIdeas chapter 11 . 10/21
when it said
"Yes, and I didn't get your name?Names Sting" I was like ow my Gawd :3
chap 11
Hi, I've finished your story rather quickly than I expected. First of all, I've watched the korean and japanese version of Playful Kiss and I memorize every single part of it like the back of my hand so when I found it that you're basing your story on that except it will be Nalu, I expected that you would just base off the plot and will add more of your original ideas on it but all you did was copy the whole story and just changing characters. well you did add some own scenarios on some chapters. It would have been nice if it was longer and more arranged than this. I do hope you read it all over and check off your wrong spelling mistakes and grammar. Thank you and have a great day! - Shigyo.
Ooh lol the 15seconds part was like my love on another star...
NaLu Otaku chapter 15 . 10/15
I'd really love to read more about the Story !
That was so cute *cry*
I'm so sad *crying more* why isnt there more from this Story !
I bet you dont want to see my tears! xD
spoopycrystal chapter 15 . 10/5
Nice! I had fun reading this
I cry!
This was like legit so cute and I love it so much! _
spoopycrystal chapter 12 . 10/5
natsu pls just tell her you're in love with her
spoopycrystal chapter 9 . 10/5
leaving a review bc natsu is hot :-)

Also how did I not recognize Yukino?! Argh !
spoopycrystal chapter 8 . 10/5
Ha ha, perfect first kiss! This was unexpected since they didn't do it the other times he grabbed her.
spoopycrystal chapter 4 . 10/5
I love this story so far. Please don't tell me Lisanna's some kind of evil bitch :/
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »