Reviews for Troublemaker
ilikeilikefoodalot chapter 3 . 3/27
dude this is itzura na kiss nalu version
sarpreet.khehra chapter 12 . 3/25
Hhiii i like ur story but not that much, i look like i get dragged and make long but still good 3/5 that is my thought. I like ur style and presentation, i have not read u r other story but i will.
Thanks and update again
Nikki chapter 12 . 3/24
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad I checked to see if you updated. I missed you so much! Keep updating! You'te doing amazing!
Ai Tanaka chapter 12 . 3/24
Wowwwww.. I'm really miss this fanfic.. Please just continue it. Don't discontinue.. Just update it slowly, that's okay... Awww, Natsu just confess already. You like her right? So cute..
luna22x chapter 12 . 3/20
who was that romeo was playing with?
ValierHeartfila chapter 12 . 3/19
Your back! I missed you sooo much! Soon your going to be much better so f**k those people! They can go die in a pit of s**t!
AnimeNerd2 chapter 12 . 3/19
There is only one way to describe this chapter and that is...SOGUI KAWAII DESUI!
NaLu happens to be my OTP, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! Keep on writing, don't stress yourself out with all of this business, writing and things. I would write stories but I think it's because I may or may not be really chicken to do so. Maybe. So NALU ALL THE WAY! and keep being amazing, Arigatou Layna Senpai!
MusicFairyTailMage chapter 12 . 3/18
Amazing story! I can't wait for more :)
xlyphiechanx chapter 12 . 3/17
THIS STORY MAN, LIKE FEELS FEELS FEELS.

IT'S TOTALLY NOT RUSHED AND JUST SUPER PERFECT LIKE MAKE THIS INTO A BOOK I'LL BUY 392938U23849249832 COPIES OF IT.

thank you for being such an amazing and inspiring writer (to me and to all) your work is really above and beyond. Do you like major in writing or are a professional author?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, can't wait to see more naluuuuu!
StarlaBoo chapter 12 . 3/16
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORIES. Now I have another one to add to my favorites list. PLEASE update soon.
Nalu4Ever chapter 1 . 3/16
I really do like all of your stories but can you please update Accidentally in Love and all your other stories
Auburnlynch chapter 12 . 3/15
Hope the things in your work out and I hope you updated soon. :)
BeautyAngel 101 chapter 12 . 3/15
Pretty Please update, with Cherry on the top
NaLu chapter 12 . 3/15
Yay! A new chapter! Finally!
Christian Chris chapter 12 . 3/15
PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS UPSATE! I MISSED YOU MORE THAN MY TACOS! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE! I EVEN WILL ADD A WINKY FACE ON TOP! ;) PLS UPDATE! *Begging on knees*