Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Kitty-chan chapter 2 . 11/5
naruto is so adorable! this hinata looks interesting, can't wait to read more! #naruhinaforever
Kiitty-chan chapter 1 . 11/5
ooo im liking the first chapter! very interesting start!
Gako959 chapter 59 . 9/25
I know you guys may not continue the story ever, but all the same I have to congratulate you in creating this AU.

There are two points where I'm really impressed: One is cool and aloof Hinata being amazing, she really turned out great. The other point is the chunin tournament becoming The Uzumaki Gauntlet, Naruto going round after round with minimal breaks in between and winning the whole tournament was pure and raw awesomeness.
Johnmau chapter 6 . 6/10
KJ's Japanese Corner: Team Four sounds like an apt name for a suicide squad... A band of misfits...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
I dropped this a while ago but decided to come back to it and give it another try. But oh god... This is bad like really 𝐵𝐴𝐷 why is naruto a little bitch. I could go on a rant but id rather not...Seeing the title I should’ve known this would’ve been bad
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
Oh and before someone says he was in love with sakura for no reason, he just wanted to help a fellow outcast, which she was for her forehead initially, and this developed into a crush and when he finally got in a team with her it became a full blown love and over protectiveness feeling.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
Do you realize that your naruto is exactly like sakura, like she loves sasuke because he is cool, and from a powerful clan, not knowing shit about him.
And naruto is all over cringing around 'hime-sama' or some shit, because she is a princess. Fucking hell. And since when does naruto gets to the point over using and exaggerating honorofics and given name. Its really getting to my nerves. One thing naruto ignores is position and looks at what you really are and deserve rather than jumping up and down at the sight of a princess.
Even canon naruto wasn't this cringy.
Random Reader Guy chapter 1 . 9/29/2020
Simpruto
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
yo, I came from 'whats the worst Naruto fic you have ever read' on reddit, and your fic got recommended there as the worst of them all, and I completely fuckin agree. Some kind and helpful person wrote a rant about it. and judging from the rant and what I read so far, they're completely right. WHAT IS THIS DISGUSTING PIECE OF ABOMINATION?! WHY DO I FIND YOU FUCKIN HINATARDS EVERYWHERE?! This is THE MOTHER OF HINATA SUCK UPS! YOU FRICKIN MADE NARUTO A PATHEIC WEAK LITTLE PUPPY WHO PANTS AFTER HINATA, the 'goddess'. THIS FIC SHOULD BE BURNED IN THE DEPTHS OF TARTARUS ALONG WITH YOU WHO ARE GUILTY OF WRITING THIS SHIT, AND OTHER HINATA SUCK UP FICS TAHT YOU WROTE! Most beautiful?Pfft….I'll take Konan with a heartbeat. Cool? Standoffish? Strong? AS IF All in all, this is a piece of revolting bullshit that makes me want to puke in your face and shld be erased from existence. SO...I hereby declare this the WORST Naruto fanfic in the entire GALAXY. Lastly, I thank the person who has ranted about this fic on reddit. Now I know to avoid this piece of dog shit like the plaugue.
Blandusername chapter 12 . 7/19/2020
This is the most weeaboo story I have ever read hahahahaha! You say matte the what like back to back!? Don’t they mean the same thing? Also what’s the point of the Japanese words anyway they don’t elevate the story?! Also the pace is really slow.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/29/2020
nice epilogue for Princess of Konoha
Eternal712 chapter 36 . 12/21/2019
I just have to say, I have rarely been more excited to read about any Naruto moment more than this fight between Hinata and Naruto. This story has been great, it's well written, and the buildup to this point has been amazing. I cant wait to see where this story will take me. Thank you!
BorutoIsTrash91 chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
this is so fluffy omgggg i cant take itt
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 22 . 1/3/2019
Now that you mention it, Training Ground #44 being called "The Forest of Death" suddenly makes a lot of sense. I'm surprised I didn't make the connection sooner.
creativesm75 chapter 59 . 9/21/2018