Reviews for Princess of Konoha
SilverBladeStar chapter 57 . 6/15/2015
They blew up there own gates? I guess it would work like a massive claymore. I hope Naruto can help build new ones. I wonder if there are any Uzumaki scrolls in the village he can have.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/15/2015
Whoa! Go Hyuuga! The last few chapters have proven just how awesome that clan is. Damn I'd hate to see what kind of damage "The Princess of Konoha" could do if she felt the danger worthy of her eyes! Even Orochimaru fears them! Lucky that the Hokage had one of them with him... Ok, I actually did enjoy this story for the vast majority of it, but please. At this point you are making Hinata omnipotent in that she doesn't need her eyes to fight a biju, or even gets scared/startled by its appearance. She is just a machine at this point, you've said she ignores Naruto, so why the hell at this point in his life does he care? You've made her such a cold machine that her "caring" about someone will be so far out of character that Naruto won't believe it. He will see it as fake.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 34 . 6/12/2015
With Itachi and Yoruichi training Hinata, unless Naruto gains some epic training, he'll stand no chance.
cari chapter 56 . 6/12/2015
yeah more of Hinata's pov!
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
I'm going with your Shadow Clones as Ninjutsu/Genjutsu combo. They are Ninjutsu in that they retain all Canon aspects of the Shadow Clones (Memory/Chakra transfer), but the Genjutsu aspect makes the far weaker in durability...why? I don't know why you did that. Shadow Clones had weak durability at first, a finger flick could despell them in Pre-Shippuden. But as Naruto mastered the Shadow Clones (Something that took 3 years to do for him), their durability increased.

I'm gonna keep reading, but if Naruto remains weaker then his canon self, I'm stopping. I hate seeing people porpusly weaken Naruto more than his canon self, for no reason.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 14 . 6/12/2015
You could have kept the Shadows Clones as a Ninjutsu instead of making it a Genjutsu (Which seriously weakens it since Genjutsu doesn't effect reality). Remember that a single strong hit despells them.
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 56 . 6/12/2015
cool chapter.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 6/12/2015
I'd like to correct you in saying that the Uzumaki were known for having powerful (aka dense) chakra (and in some cases like Karin and Kushina, special chakra), not high chakra reseves.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 56 . 6/11/2015
Another stellar chapter. I relish any scene that includes Naruto and Hinata especially when Hinata is coming to some kind of realization that Naruto is important to her...even if she isn't willing to think about it. Shikamaru and Neji could be a sad loss as well as Akamaru but anyone who has read your prior work knows that somebody is gonna die. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
LilyVampire chapter 56 . 6/11/2015
You are in my range seems to be a favourite phrase of yours :P Great chapter as always, I wonder what happend to the people in the tower, and Akamaru. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
56 chapters and the story is still in the invasion arc? Nah, I'll pass.
KingOsiris chapter 56 . 6/11/2015
Great read. This was the first glimpse at Hinata's thoughts about Naruto .
But, I feel like the battle is stretching too much. It would be much better if they finish it and you could have somebody report the results of invasion later
Dragon Man 180 chapter 56 . 6/11/2015
After the battle, will Hinata finally remove her blind fold as she goes to explore the emotions Naruto is waking inside her? Damn, lots of civilians dead, the Hyuuga possibly taken out via the central tower being brought down... things don't look good for Konoha over the next few weeks.
SilverBladeStar chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
So now Naruto has a cutting sound wave seal? If it can cut the One Tail in half like that, then he has something deadly.
Scarease chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
great read keep it up and coming can wait to read what happens nexted.
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »