Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Dragon Man 180 chapter 56 . 6/11/2015
After the battle, will Hinata finally remove her blind fold as she goes to explore the emotions Naruto is waking inside her? Damn, lots of civilians dead, the Hyuuga possibly taken out via the central tower being brought down... things don't look good for Konoha over the next few weeks.
SilverBladeStar chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
So now Naruto has a cutting sound wave seal? If it can cut the One Tail in half like that, then he has something deadly.
Scarease chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
great read keep it up and coming can wait to read what happens nexted.
Silmr3 chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
You should probably get to the climax soon. You have stretched out these individual battles for so long that its becoming a bit convoluted. The interest and suspense is completely gone and now im just quickly scrolling through the chapters.
Guest chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A DAMN GOOD CHAPTER!
Biggest Fan chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
This is by far one of the best fanfictions in the fandom and I'm so glad that you're writing this. I do have a quick question though. Do you have plans for this story to extend past the Chunin exams or is the final arc?
MYK-ON chapter 56 . 6/10/2015
Amazing as always, feel sorry for Gaara because sixty-four palms is a world of hurt.
Good chapter
CrazyFanYaya chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
I must say...i find shino's way of speaking annoy me to no end...why...why is this...becaus of it i tend to ignore whenever theres shinos dialogue...please forgive me..
CloudyHobbes chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
.AWESOME! I really enjoyed this, and I can't wait for the next in the series!
Scarease chapter 55 . 6/7/2015
great story man keep it up love it through and through.
Scarease chapter 47 . 6/6/2015
Weeks of teamwork and team exircises you go from a teamwork Good chum to a the Ego ,arrogant self center ass .You kick ass as a teama dn all of your progress was won by working to gather and by the help of other so stop Being a Dick Sasuke get that head out of you own ass.
Scarease chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Hyuuga clan and other spawn Clan form the Brother of the Sage of the Six Paths .The Uchiha and Senju spawn form the Sage of the Six Paths.

Other bloodlines go to the sages direct students or other individuals People.
Guest chapter 55 . 6/4/2015
Mimic what the one reviewer stated. Don't give a crap about your OCs so stop giving them half of the story time, i.e Shinji and Kenji. Kill them off already because they won't be missed nor do I care about reading them. Skipped the entire thing anyways once I noticed it. The chapter started at "Gaara blinked" for me but that is already getting old with the characters that don't belong in a Naruto story.

Was a good story but the plot dragging on worst than the romance in Pastel and or a good chunk of the story going to OCs that I have zero interest in has dropped this story from good to now being just mediocre.
LilyVampire chapter 55 . 6/4/2015
Loving how you portrayed Gaara and his thoughts. Thanks for updating!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 55 . 6/3/2015
Damn, Gaara got a beating. Naruto and Hinata make a potent team, as do Shinji, Ikari, and Kenji. I've got to ask, does Ikari realize Kenji is a guy or is it Haku syndrome? Because with that long hair and graceful movements, I can see a Hyuuga guy being mistaken for a girl. Nothing wrong if Ikari is into guys, just want to clarify if there will be a "But I'm a boy!" moment later.

I love how Gaara didn't figure out about Naruto's sand jutsu weakening his sand until it was to late despite Naruto using it against him earlier. Plus, Naruto ignoring him and doing the 'Blah blah blah" taunt in the middle of the fight was awesome.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »