Reviews for Princess of Konoha
gibs chapter 53 . 5/28/2015
cool chapter.
Silmr3 chapter 53 . 5/27/2015
why are the Konoha genin able to take on teams of higher ranked ninja from the other villages(the main villages, not sound). I mean its understandable that the ones considered prodigies would be able to take on a chunin from the main villages, but why is it that nearly all the konoha genin can take out teams of chunin.
LilyVampire chapter 52 . 5/20/2015
Interesting as always. Are they bringing the Hyuuga Tower down? Thanks for updating :)
wraith54 chapter 51 . 5/13/2015
Is it just me or did you guys just write yourselves into a bit of a corner with the choice of wording at the end of the chapter regarding the character death mentioned at the beginning? I'm going to have a very hard time buying any scenarios you guys come up with that involves Temari not being basically a skeleton after this with Shino's bugs "devouring her." Even if she is somehow spared being eaten alive or even lives there isn't really a believable way to keep her active at all. Shino doesn't seem like someone that spares an enemy, and I'd assume that to him dead is dead and the benefits of his bugs gaining chakra/food from eating someone could potentially end up saving his life and would, from his perspective, outweigh the potential political backlash of having them eat a Kage's daughter. I'm very surprised you guys wrote yourselves into this type of corner where it's either a forgone conclusion that everyone else of any importance is now safe, outside those that die in cannon, or you have to go back on only killing off one person. I'm personally in favor of you guys killing off at least 3 people that have some level of significance. It's just more realistic since all the rookies are 12 to 14, it's not reasonable for them to all make it out alive, although leaving them alive but unable to continue their career is a plausible alternative if you're afraid of alienating some readers.
Draco Oblivion chapter 52 . 5/13/2015
Hehe finally, all the random POVs coming together. Hopefully clone no.18 will have his moment of glory and looking forward to Naruto and Hinata's tag team, see if they actually get to maneuver Gaara into the seal trap
Dragon Man 180 chapter 52 . 5/13/2015
I can't wait to see what Last Hope is. I'm impressed with Naruto and Hinata's team work, plus the way Naruto's clones are moving to help out in the village. I'm eager to see how things go with the fight between Sakura and Renji as well as the Naruto and Hinata vs Gaara fight.
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 52 . 5/12/2015
cool chapter.
SilverBladeStar chapter 52 . 5/12/2015
His clones have a great deal of discipline.
Mr. Unknown chapter 52 . 5/12/2015
honestly, the review below me is right, it feels like nothing is getting done in these chapters. They feel like they are written just to have something written. The flavor of these past few chapters is dull. I've been skimming since the Naruto vs Hinata fight hoping to catch that delicious writing that build up to that point. So far nothing since then feels like what I loved about the story. In short, your tangents are annoying, no offense.
Sabilize chapter 52 . 5/12/2015
Omfg nothing is getting done during these chapters. I'd rather wait a month for you two to get caught up and just release a plethora of them at once, cuz right now you seem more concerned with meeting your self imposed deadlines than progressing your story. There's really no need to rush it the fans will still be here. Team 8 gets updated once every year and a half and people still read so get caught up first. *rant over*
bageltiger chapter 52 . 5/12/2015