Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Oh No It's Mr Gibbles chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
cool chapter.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Love the little changes to the original story
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Love the prank
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
i like the little changes
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
great chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
I'm going to say my biggest complaint about the chapter right away: TELLING US SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE! The foreknowledge makes it hard to enjoy the chapter and robs the death of most of its impact.

I just hope you're going to do the Gaara vs Naruto and Hinata fight without any other stuff inbetween, you're taking care of everything else and building my anticipation, so please don't have it change to Sasuke and Sakura in the middle after making me wait this long.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
No Naruto or Hinata yet again? sigh
KukanKing chapter 15 . 5/7/2015
i don't if i can continue whenever naruto says 'believe it' it brings back nightmares that is english dubbed

btw great story just some parts are killing me slowly
SilverBladeStar chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
Things have been rather bloody lately. I am wondering what happened with Kumo.
bageltiger chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
Please don't kill tenten or any of the rookie teams or temari
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
great beginning
firetemplar415 chapter 51 . 5/7/2015
Dang what a gruesome ending.
buttcabbage chapter 49 . 5/6/2015
i know you're not sorry but...ARG!

btw i really like the story and all the interlude stuff, i was just hoping to see some life on the line combat and a cool plan involving naruto and hinata. i really do like the pranking aspect, and the rules like NCIS (gibbs).

normally i would be mildly upset if after nearly a half a million words the main pairing had not even broached the occurring point yet. i do see what you are doing though, and i can appreciate it. having naruto be devoted and hinata being how she is (accepting his presence and banter is basically the same as halfway to second base for her at this point in the story).

that being said, for the love of bulging sex organs i hope you guys aren't planning on writing a million words before you pair the main pairing of the story. i know harry potter did that but they had lots of shit going on and we as readers didn't know what was going to happen (more or less). i can understand someone reading this story that had never heard of naruto...and i know that it is super AU with hinata being basically an OC, and you have a decent amount of stuff happening in the story so that the pairing is only a small focus at this point. i don't think they should be performing coitus on each other or anything but even some face to face acknowledgement of interest (romantic or otherwise) would be nice (and warranted at this point, its been like 3.5 avg harry potter books and your main characters haven't really even thought about each other in a human way for more than a heartbeat or so).

also you have many characters in this story that you are developing and whatnot, but the only two characters you list on your desc of the story are hinata and naruto. you have TONS of words dedicated to other storylines and arcs, you should tag those peeps in your story too so that readers know its not just adventure and drama about naruto and hinata but also about a shit ton of other ppl.

really good for a massive AU overall in my opinion.
Darkangel665 chapter 50 . 5/5/2015
Hey I'm new to your story and I got to say I really love it. Also this is totally AU enough if making Naruto's parents survive is AU then changing the whole backstory of the Hyuuga clan and Hinata's personality it is defiantly AU. Quick question have you ever watched the 'Powerpuff Girls' because you totally make Shino talk exactly like the villain Mojojojo. If not you should totally check it out.
LilyVampire chapter 50 . 5/5/2015
Great and funny like always. I guess this is the end of this book (even if I still don't understand why not just post everything under one story in ff..) so I guess I'll see you when you start the next one. Keep up the good work!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »