Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
I don't know why but Ikari and Shinji kinda remind me of Noctis and Prompto.
lucasrosa94 chapter 8 . 5/11/2017
vai ter romanse naruto hinata.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/6/2017
OK, how in ALL types of hells did Sakura deflect that fucking sword from Zabuza?
OK, I'm done I'm out, this story was good at the start, you kept making it get badder, and, badder.
Like, come on, we all know Sakura tried her best to train in canon. (With Tsunade)
And, really? Oh please! Sakura clashing with Naruto! I was fucking laughing tears down my eyes! In all of the types of Naruto Dimensions! Sakura couldn't stand a CHANCE against Naruto.
But hey, This is your fanfic, so I can't judge you, so like everyone who likes this would say!
Keep up the good work mate! :P
AduriteOV2 chapter 12 . 3/6/2017
Sakura, isn't ready for this
singpu chapter 2 . 3/3/2017
wtf with the hyuugya and senju rivalry
Excellence impersonated chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Y'know I wasn't interested in studying this looking at the summary but surprisingly I love your disclaimer and will take a look at this
as long as naruto is the strongest character
MGStarFire chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
you know i liked the story at first but i'm real tired of everyone adressing Hinata with so much respect.
She is a heir to a clan... SO FUCKING WHAT so is Naruto so are almost all of the other rookies.
She is a Genin just like everyone else why the fuck would the Hokage or a Jonin talk with so much respect to a fresh Genin.
It just bothers me and i can't continue reading.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
While Hinata might look like she's more ready to fight, she actually isn't because she can't respond to anything making her a sitting duck also.
IHasTehYoloSweg chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
"Gomen Sensei. It seems we're trash,"
Same Naruto. Same.
Dragonjek chapter 58 . 10/17/2016
Fugaku is a genuine psychopath, huh? Goddamn.

Now that Naruto's best friendship with Yotsugi-sama is fully and genuinely acknowledged on both sides, it seems like there will be more troubles for them. Hinata's duties as a clan leader, for one-hopefully Naruto can help there by teaching Hinata the Kage Bunshin. As powerful as she is, she should have the chakra to perform it, which would free her up for multitasking.

Her team could be a problem, for instance. Hopefully cementing his bond with Hinata will get Naruto to fully get over his anger about Kiba supposedly letting her be blinded. Kiba doesn't trust Naruto and thinks he intentionally sabotaged that Replacement seal. Naruto has no idea who Shino is. Shino has a grudge against him over the past prank and for constantly forgetting him, and particularly for killing off his millions of buggy friends (although how he thought anything else would happen against someone who spams explosions, I don't know).

His behavior would be a potential issue. Being his friend makes his actions reflect on her to a degree, and Naruto is rude, crass, and mannerless (largely because no one ever did anything but yell at him about it). And although Hinata is used to it from Kiba, their bond is pretty much just as comrades, not as true friends. Fortunately, at least he doesn't have to accompany her on missions or political functions. But if his work with the Uzumaki clan actually goes ahead or should he become the Hokage, he'll need to understand that stuff. Hopefully Hinata's patient enough to get this idea through to him, then deal with his tiny attention span. Although if it's Hinata explaining, I bet he'd pay better attention, heh heh heh.

Speaking of which, I hope she starts weaning herself off of that blindfold. Her eyes are just too wonderful to hide (and if Naruto can divine as much as he does now from her facial expression, he'd be able to interpret everything she'd ever say before she ever said it if he could see the whole thing. After all, eyes and the area around them are one of most important parts of the face for forming expressions. Speaking of which, I wonder how long it will be until Naruto teaches Hinata how to laugh?).

Kenji will be heading to Wave... Naruto's basically the nation's hero over there, and his name is right there on the great big trade bridge. And with news of his defeat of the Hyuuga heir, an Uchiha prodigy, the Aburame heir, AND an invading Jinchuuriki, Naruto's bound to be showing up in the next printing of the Bingo Book. He's also the reason the Hyuuga Towers didn't completely shut down, and his clones saved who knows how many ninja with their command to intervene at the last minute. How will the Hyuuga Clan react to that someone like that (who admittedly hasn't done any pranks recently, and may swear off entirely if that's what it took to stay in Hinata's good graces) hanging around their Yotsugi? Or just as horribly, their Yotsugi actively searching out Naruto (I'd particularly love to see Tatsuki in that regard)? But on the far negative side, you've got his status as a jinchuuriki... and regardless of what Hinata feels, the clan certainly doesn't share that opinion.

And what will she do with that knowledge? She felt anger that Naruto of all people held such a vile burden, but she's had zero interactions with or observations of him in public. She has no experience with how he's treated by the village, or how the prices on his materials are jacked up, or how he's barred from restaurants, or how he needed a Henge just to get into the library. Resentment over pranks wouldn't cover it-especially because those pranks were a _response_. I would love to see her thoughts on that, and on how Naruto still wants these people to acknowledge him.

I'm impressed that he's done all this without drawing upon the Kyuubi's chakra. It's pretty much all been him (apart from his healing and occasional bout of tremendous luck). But particularly impressive is how he started to pick up Juukenpou from Hinata _while they were fighting_. He's insanely sensitive to even the smallest bit of her body language, and the way it briefly became like a dance in the end... well, no matter how you look at it there's a connection there.

Speaking of Wave, with news of an Uzumaki on the rising and word spreading of the clan rebuilding in Wave, will any of the known Uzumaki go over there? Karin is still a kunoichi of Kusagakure, not another puppet of Orochimaru's. And although Naruto isn't a reader, has he gone through the books on his clan? Will he? Knowing the basics of his clan's history is important if he's going to go around declaring himself as "Uzumaki Naruto of the Uzumaki Clan". Hopefully Hinata can get that through to him.

And a final problem... they live in two different worlds. Naruto could never sit still through an entire tea ceremony. Hinata most likely would never get the same, natural treatment from Naruto's closest people as Naruto would like. He could never attend any function with her (even if he did qualify to attend), and she wouldn't fit into any friendly party. Hinata would have an easier time dipping into Naruto's life (with a Henge, she could go down and have a perfectly normal conversation at Ichikaru, possibly the first she'd ever have apart from Naruto). The parts of their life that match up are... well, their lives as ninjas and personal time with just the two of them.

Though this part of the story now wraps up, I find myself hungering for more. Forgive me if my previous critiques made it seem as though I wasn't fond of the story-to the contrary, I have greatly enjoyed it, and look forwards to seeing where you go from here.
Dragonjek chapter 51 . 10/17/2016
...
What the hell kind of justice does A think he's fighting for? What oppression?

Years ago, a Kumo ambassador tried to kidnap the Hyuuga heir, and was executed over it. Even if it was a horrible blow to diplomatic relationshions between Konoha and Kumo, an attack over it doesn't remotely invoke this sort of justified anger he's got going on. What oppression? The Hyuuga demanded one man die for a crime that already had a death penalty, and that he'd only have avoided due to diplomatic immunity. The Hyuuga don't have any lingering hold over Kumo. There's nothing to remotely invoke this sort of response, even with A as hotheaded as he is.
Dragonjek chapter 42 . 10/17/2016
Shino must have been _really_ pissed about that frog prank (and Naruto forgetting his name. Again.) if he thought killing Naruto would be a logical step in earning his Chuunin jacket.
Dragonjek chapter 27 . 10/16/2016
The return of the Sound ninja remind me.

How on earth did Team 8 beat them?

Kiba has highly advanced senses. His sense of hearing would make him more vulnerable to sounds. Sound is perhaps the most important way for Hinata to observe her surroundings since she's blind at the moment, and even if she took off the blindfold (a disadvantage in a fight, actually, since she'd be super-sensitive to light for a bit) she's been focusing on her non-sight senses so much that noise-based techniques would be extra effective against her. Honestly, Zaku would be the least dangerous member of the group to them; Dosu the worst, especially since he can set off his melody arm just by flicking it.
Dragonjek chapter 26 . 10/16/2016
That doesn't make sense. Having teammates trying to kill one another is unlike the Konoha emphasis on comaraderie and trust within the team. Who would trust someone that they knew killed their own teammate just to advance in an Exam? And who, in doing so, actually weakened the Konoha ninja forces? It's one thing to go up against a Jounin with the intent to kill, because you couldn't possibly succeed. But against a teammate... remember how furious Kakashi was about Naruto and Sasuke trying to use the Rasengan and Chidori on each other after Sasuke woke from the hospital?
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 10/16/2016
I'm rather disturbed by the suggestion that Hinata would be so casual about killing off other Konoha teams for the sake of the Exams, especially considering how much it goes against the principles of Konoha. And considering that the Exams play a role in international diplomacy and trade, just killing off foreign shinobi when it's well within your ability to just subdue them is a good way to build up animosity that could worsen the diplomatic standing of your village (although I agree that the Kumo ninja pretty much deserved).

To say nothing of the fact that part of the Exams is looking for leadership qualities, and a willingness to unnecessarily kill one's own comrades (or ruin the advancement of otherwise able shinobi into Konohagakure's Chuunin force) isn't exactly something the village would want in a team leader, strategic and tactical talent aside.
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »