Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Dragonjek chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Tool.
Tool tool tool, Tool tool tool tool "tool" tool tool tool. Tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool tool.

Translation:
Wow.
I've gotta say, Zabuza uses the word "tool" way too much. It makes his sentences sound completely forced and unnatural.
Dragonjek chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Tsuyoki... adores Hinata for acknowledging him, seeks to master fuuinjutsu, orphaned last of the family line, but with the advantage of living in the Hyuuga compound with Hyuuga-hime? Does Naruto have a rival!?
Bob Dole chapter 40 . 10/7/2016
There are more than five senses, you know. Most relevant might be proprioception.
TimePatrolSage chapter 56 . 9/12/2016
I like how she doesn't end the sentences lol
TimePatrolSage chapter 48 . 9/5/2016
can u put the jutsu in English 8,000 savage points to Sakura for hoeing sasuke lmao
TimePatrolSage chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
I would have expected at LEAST something or someone mentioning Kurama by now I feel like the poor man is left out
TimePatrolSage chapter 29 . 8/28/2016
Nejis protectiveness of Hinata is hilarious lol
TimePatrolSage chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
ino's underestimation game is crucial lol
TimePatrolSage chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
I can't wait for the Hidden Leaf head band to come off
TimePatrolSage chapter 31 . 8/28/2016
I realized kurama hasn't made a entrance yet
TimePatrolSage chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Genjutsus are illusions but shadow clones are tangible I'm confused on why u guys classify it as genjutsu
TimePatrolSage chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
I'm a little bothered by the fact that naruto has "piss poor" Tijitsu skills
M-python-girl chapter 42 . 8/20/2016
Great story so far, I was going to wait til the end to review, but...

I felt the need to correct the physics bit. Not the actual content, but generally speaking you get the same pattern of classes. You get kinematics/mechanical in 1, electricity/magnetism in 2, then... the one with optics waves and Thermo. Physics 3 is kinda miscellaneous stuff discovered before Einstein. This pattern is the repeated for each level (pre-Cal, Calc, and DifEQ). As such wind would either be in physics 1 with vectors or 3 with waves. Sound is definately 3.

At least at my university, but most textbooks seem to reflect this pattern.
AphelionFulmen chapter 59 . 8/19/2016
Thank you BloodRed13 and Kage James for such a fantastic fanfic and compelling universe. I just love the interpretations of Naruto and Hinata, especially of the latter where her being an ice princess (yet still compassionate) is plausible and true to canon in some capacity. I personally love Naruto's growth and central strengths as an individual, using pranks as pseudo-ninja training. Originally I was a bit apprehensive of Naruto's admiration, somewhat fanboyish attitude towards Hinata, who is such a badass princess (it is awe-inspiring of her capabilities ), but it wasn't very long before you guys made it clear that he is not just a fanboy in as much as an individual admiring someone and wanting to reach their level to be an equal. It is infinitely more compelling and not unlike Hinata's attitude towards Naruto in canon. It is a great reversal/parallel :D. I am certainly very pleased this is a NaruHina and I don't mind the slow development. As Naruto states over and over again, they are best friends and it is my beliefs that being best friends lays a strong foundation for lovers and partners in life. I love the interactions and how Naruto can understand Hinata so well and her learning to accept and trying to understand Naruto's role in her life.

On another note, I know that Naruto prefers to stay with Hinata all the time but I seriously hope there are more opportunities to see the team dynamic of Team Seven. I just love well-crafted team chemistry of being a all-range bruiser team that will absolutely fuck shit up. I adore the sibling-like relationships between Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto and Sakura. In my headcanon (for this fic), Sakura I would imagine would be an important emotional center and source of advice for Naruto as he matures and rises to join Hinata in elevating levels of partnership. All in all the entire Konoha 9 are great! Thanks for the great story and I look forward to Seal Master of Konoha and the third book as well. Seal Master is going well :D and it was great to see hints of the future in the Recap!
NarHina chapter 59 . 7/23/2016
An amazing story loved the slow building up to Naruto and Hinata relationship was amazing as well as the action.

The clans were done amazingly and Hinata-Hime great I looking forward to the romance.

The final bit of the chapter was a surprise and I can't wait to see what that was about.

On to the next book.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »