Reviews for Princess of Konoha
thestorymaker2 chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
interesting concept what else or you going to make naruto learn?
thestorymaker2 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
what about the uchiha's what did they contribute to the village
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
The perspectives while remaining in third person were a nice mix up, but it's not something I suggest doing too much. The chapter was fine, but I feel the chapter name is a bit of a misnomer given that there was very little to do with the exams.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
You guys make it hard to read other stories on here lol. I'm so partial to this version of the naruto characters, especially of this protrayal of Hinata, that I don't want to read any other story. Very much looking forward to the next chapter of this very unique protrayal of the Naruto verse. ️️️
Guest chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Hinata has the titular role, but she hardly ever appears or get mentioned... Kinda strange. And misleading.
NCA chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Your continuous misuse of the word dope is really a major turn-off. Almost as bad as those idiots that turn Naruto into a dattebayo whore. I suggest Googling what dope actually means and no not just good ole mary jane.

Although I find it funny since you seem to have this major Japanese knowledge than us lesser folk, but you're using the wrong term, slang or whatever that Sasuke actually uses in the series. Lose the p and replace with a b.
MYK-ON chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Man I can't wait to see what there like! the chuunin exams… guess I gotta wait! :)
good chapter!
gummy chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Oops sorry, its okay now
gummy b3ars chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Hey it's the same with previous chap
Kouichi1126 chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Err...You just posted the previous chapter again.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
Yeah, could you recap them please... Only the less used ones though - everyone knows the suffixes and Temee and stuff... It's just the longer words, none of which were really used in this chapter.
nhalltheway chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Hinata'll definitely be surprised if she gets a mission to the wave in the future and see the plaque. If she is seeing Naruto by that time she may fall in love with him more next chapter please
gummy b3ars chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I love this chap! I always feel how much naruto cares for hinata - even they rarely converse- it's so sweet of him! update soon pls
SilverBladeStar chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
I am hoping we have more interaction between Naruto and his crush soon.
xHinaLovex chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
This was really sweet. And not as dark as the note at the beginning made it out to be so I think that was a good idea.

I'm really enjoying this story as something different and I look forward to more!

Also, that Naruto had them put a plaque for his Hime was precious.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »