Reviews for Princess of Konoha
M-python-girl chapter 42 . 8/20/2016
Great story so far, I was going to wait til the end to review, but...

I felt the need to correct the physics bit. Not the actual content, but generally speaking you get the same pattern of classes. You get kinematics/mechanical in 1, electricity/magnetism in 2, then... the one with optics waves and Thermo. Physics 3 is kinda miscellaneous stuff discovered before Einstein. This pattern is the repeated for each level (pre-Cal, Calc, and DifEQ). As such wind would either be in physics 1 with vectors or 3 with waves. Sound is definately 3.

At least at my university, but most textbooks seem to reflect this pattern.
AphelionFulmen chapter 59 . 8/19/2016
Thank you BloodRed13 and Kage James for such a fantastic fanfic and compelling universe. I just love the interpretations of Naruto and Hinata, especially of the latter where her being an ice princess (yet still compassionate) is plausible and true to canon in some capacity. I personally love Naruto's growth and central strengths as an individual, using pranks as pseudo-ninja training. Originally I was a bit apprehensive of Naruto's admiration, somewhat fanboyish attitude towards Hinata, who is such a badass princess (it is awe-inspiring of her capabilities ), but it wasn't very long before you guys made it clear that he is not just a fanboy in as much as an individual admiring someone and wanting to reach their level to be an equal. It is infinitely more compelling and not unlike Hinata's attitude towards Naruto in canon. It is a great reversal/parallel :D. I am certainly very pleased this is a NaruHina and I don't mind the slow development. As Naruto states over and over again, they are best friends and it is my beliefs that being best friends lays a strong foundation for lovers and partners in life. I love the interactions and how Naruto can understand Hinata so well and her learning to accept and trying to understand Naruto's role in her life.

On another note, I know that Naruto prefers to stay with Hinata all the time but I seriously hope there are more opportunities to see the team dynamic of Team Seven. I just love well-crafted team chemistry of being a all-range bruiser team that will absolutely fuck shit up. I adore the sibling-like relationships between Naruto and Sasuke, and Naruto and Sakura. In my headcanon (for this fic), Sakura I would imagine would be an important emotional center and source of advice for Naruto as he matures and rises to join Hinata in elevating levels of partnership. All in all the entire Konoha 9 are great! Thanks for the great story and I look forward to Seal Master of Konoha and the third book as well. Seal Master is going well :D and it was great to see hints of the future in the Recap!
NarHina chapter 59 . 7/23/2016
An amazing story loved the slow building up to Naruto and Hinata relationship was amazing as well as the action.

The clans were done amazingly and Hinata-Hime great I looking forward to the romance.

The final bit of the chapter was a surprise and I can't wait to see what that was about.

On to the next book.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 58 . 7/23/2016
Loved it Hinata finding out about Naruto, her feeling so many new emotions, one of them leaning to her having a romance interest in him.

And then the sadness with Akamaru.

Not to mention the plotting Uchiha.

And the Omake and now Naruto and Hinata are official best friends.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 59 . 7/12/2016
i love your story, your slight AU and OOC's that follow. truly one of the best stories there are out in the fan fiction world. your capturing of the true essence of naruto's character as well, so dam good.

i enjoy the use of some of the japanese, only one that really gets to me is "hai" in the third person perspective of your paragraphs, i also dislike the addition of -san -kun and the like out side of conversions, just always feel weird to me.

as for the story itself, brilliant. all of the naruto clones jumping around during the invasion, fagaku's plots(bastered). i kept wondering, with a whole clan of sharigaan users, who would orochimaru go after, no need for sasuke any more, only for him to already have it.

well. you said in your last AN that it;d probably take you 6-8 months to make the sequel... it has now been 13 months, where is my sequel? :)
lovebishies chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
Just started reading and Im glad Itachi-kun is there
yungjeezy chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Yeaaaaaah buddy, naruto about to fck shit up with his seals
yungjeezy chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Wow really good so far, cant wait to read more
JLdark chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
I'm glad that Naruto can get better at taijutsu, he did need that and better thanks to Kakashi he can see why and better he gave him motivation to try harder.
JLdark chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Oh God this was funny, I wonder what Hinata think of all this, at least all these pranks had to make the Hyuga police stronger at detecting and maybe change their ways only to catch Naruto.
JLdark chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
This was an interesting chapter, it good to see how a little different is Sasuke now that his clan is alive, he isn't a jerk, but I got curious about the situation with Obito's eye that is interesting. So the team is ready but maybe in this mission Naruto will learn that he needs to improve his taijutsu, and not inky focus on his seals. One thing I find strange is how Naruto uses a respectful tone with Kiba for example, and even Sasuke, calling him Inuzuaka-san, I guess he isn't so pridefull this time, it seem a little maybe in not used to it, but anyway this is getting exciting, I wonder if Naruto will need to use the Kyuubi at some point.
JLdark chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
I can't stop shipping Hana and Itachi, they better together even with all the heir stuff problem. Wow I'm impressed, Hinata is truly a princess if the fire Daimyo treat her like that, I'm guessing that Tsunade and Hinata have the same position or at least in the Daimyo's head.
JLdark chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
One thing I like about the story, is how you gave more information about the clans, the original didn't tell us so much and some authors don't expand so much, but I like how you have managed to introduce the other clans.
JLdark chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
I'm pretty sure it was Jiraiya who paid for Naruto's prank, but one little prank like that will not stop him, I do like these intermission they entertaining and give a little spice to the story.
JLdark chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
Well I'm surprised! Inner Sakura has a lot to tell, I like her comments, and she even tried to get information from Itachi, well if for Sasuke I bet she would do anything. I'm curious how the story will develop, at least Sasuke maybe will not try to leave Konoha, and how that could affect Orochimaru, he can get any sharingan from the clan.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »