Reviews for Princess of Konoha
Planetary Maelstrom chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I think you're making Naruto look weak by narrowing his growth to just fuinjutsu. Why? He seems to be weaker than everyone except Sakura, especially team 8. Heck, this Kiba has a really high chance of winning against Naruto in the chuunin exams because of naruto's sole focus and dependance on fuinjutsu. Not to mention Shino and Hinata will flatten him as well. The kawarimi jutsu naruto flaunts around has a few disadvantages, so why not teach him the shunshin? Why is kakashi such a lame teacher compared to itachi? This fic is interesting, that's for sure.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Just wondering, will this eventually be NaruHina, or just friendship?
Flameraven chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
As the Hyuuga where the Co-founders over the Uchiha in this story, the world make much more since. The Hyuuga might be stuck up pricks but they are LOYAL stuck up pricks. They Uchiha never where anything more then stuck up pricks.

I can see how being 'blind' would make a Hyuuga stronger, I've had the same thought... and it happens to Hinata is quite a few fanfics. However, that is normally based off having to leave her eyes 'on' at all times over truly learning how to act while blind. I am worried that she would be hindered for a time upon removal of this blindfold. Normal eyes would be if it was suddenly removed after all.

I want to learn more about Hanza and am looking forword to seeing how this C rank goes. And what team 7's reacting is going to be to team 8 getting a C rank already.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I have to say I really love your Hinata. While she might seem a bit too "perfect" at times, it's so rare to see her depicted as a strong, capable genius that you can't help but just grin. I hope she stays that way and doesn't fall into the damsel-in-distress trap.

I can agree with an earlier reviewer, though, that Shino's speech pattern is a bit much. I know you've made him a social recluse, but - especially with Kiba on his team - shouldn't he be improving by now? It takes him ages to get anything across and that doesn't seem very practical. It would be something for him and Itachi to work on.

ItaHana? Hm, don't like, but don't hate it either. She does, however, seem more reasonable than most other pairings (ItaSaku *shudders*).

Keep it up :)
NH4dawin chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
When will Naruto and Hinata meet again...?.?
So eager to read their interaction! Looking forward to the next one. :))
Dailydour chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Enjoying the pace and how you're slowly feeding information through the narrative.
Dailydour chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Stories that take place during Naruto's early childhood usually aren't my cup of tea. Yours however is enjoyable because you don't write giant chunks of exposition like other stories I've read. Thanks for the free entertainment.
Wacko12 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
so wait was there a scene where Itachi and Hana had sex? I wonder how Mikoto and Tsume will react? Also will there be any other Uzumaki?
Ayrmed chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
The look into Hinata's experience was amazingly detailed and well written.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
This is very interesting and you write very well but sometimes it reads like a textbook and comes off very dry.
MYK-ON chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
hmmm if I was blindfolded I run in to something
good chapter
MYK-ON chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
well that something I kind of thought it be longer
good chapter
Ayrmed chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Anti pervert jutsu ... he could market that.
Nice interlude.
Seldom Prodigy chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ah, I love the interaction between Naruto and the Princess. Innocent love in its beginning stages. Awesome job!
ServingJustice chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I just found this fic and am only on chapter two but i got to say that I am diggin this fic so far. Keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more of what you have to offer.
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »