Reviews for Princess of Konoha
nhalltheway chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Just so you know, this story is really really good! The sentences are well cut and easy to understand. The Japanese is not forced and this doesn't hurt to read especially for someone like me who understands the language. Hoping for more. More scenes with Naruto and Hinata. Good luck. :)
Seldom Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ah, here we go again. Another fic in the far corners of Fanfiction that is severely underrated. Why must life be like so? Honestly, it's ridiculously hard to find something decent to read in this site, and here I am finding a wonderful piece that does not have the recognition it deserves. This really pisses me off.

But I'm rambling here.

I love your style of writing. It's so soothing and smooth, with a lot of... Hmm, what's the word...? Substance, I guess? It keeps me concentrated with well placed vocabulary, making me see a clear picture instead of confusing me by illogical use of words. The only thing I can call flawed (If it can even be called so) is the pacing being a little too slow. Just a tiny bit.

I so very hope you never give up on this story like many others. For now, I shall enjoy the remaining chapters.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Seems like your jus ttrying to marysue Hinata
FlameDragon14 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
This is easily one of the most interesting and unique stories involving Naruto that I have ever read. You have changed things up considerably yet, something's remain the same. I quite enjoy the added Japanese you put in as the various differences that social status alone creates make things quite interesting.

I've noticed how different this Hinata is, yet she still holds bits and pieces of the Hinata we all know. It is sad to see however, that in exchange for this inner strength she seems to have she has in turn lost a important part of being human; her emotions. I might be reading to much into it of course but, Hinata seems more like a tool to her clan, most of all her father, then she does a person. Hopefully this will change a bit with time and exposer to Naruto.

In truth I find Hinata to be the most amusing part of this story. This mostly in terms of how she views the world and the people around her. For instance, Naruto. Hinata has at most acknowledged Naruto is interesting and a actively energetic person. Despite this we still don't know what Hinata's own personal feelings are towards him. Does she see him as a potential friend and ally? Is he simply another person that she simply acknowledges is there but, nothing more? Or does she view him as an oddity due to his own status in the village and how differently he acts towards her compared to most others? There is also the question of whether or not she will see him as a romantic interest later down the line.

So many questions left unanswered so far. I look forward to having them answered in future chapters.
TheVth chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Nice chapter. I really enjoyed your rendition of Kakashi's bell test it rang true to your changes in the story while having a plosablr way of dumping on Sakura. I hope we get a few more updates during the summer because your writing is good and you and your brother have great ideas.
Flameraven chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Never mind, I see to have missed this chapter somehow...
Flameraven chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
It seems that Naruto is going to have some competition as the seal master for his Hime.

Sakura is using that brain for something! Yay, now I wonder if she is going to be able to think about just how much better Shino and Shika are in the field over what they portrayed in the class room or not? Or if she will allow herself to realize that Ino is a better ninja at this point in time?

Will be get a chance to see Team 8's test as well?
MYK-ON chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
ahhh yeah go naruto! I can't wait for the next chapter
TheVth chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Interesting story you guys have. I am looking forward to where will take the story. Changing some of the mythos of the naruto the way you did made this story in my opinion unique and defiantly worth more reviews. Keep it up I hope you guys update soon and keep the story coming along.
firetemplar415 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Interesting...
Wacko12 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
wait is it Koushi or Hinata? what's her name
SilentSambo88 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
I have a big question about the Hyūga being in the position the Uchiha were in canon. Does this mean you're planning to have Neji perform a Hyūga Massacre, leaving only Hinata and possibly Hanabi as survivors, sometime in the future of this AU?

That aside, I didn't like this chapter because of Shino's dialogue. You were too excessive with the "Why, you ask?" and all that, and it's off-putting - Shino does not stick that exclusively to that form of speech in the canon, so why would fanfic writers take him to that extreme?
MYK-ON chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
well awww poor naruto is sad not being with the princesss.
manga flower chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
man i thought he is going to back down after the police think... still i cant get my head around how the huuyga are the police force now... but anyways i like the story cant wait for more updates in the future
Amanthya chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Hope you'll update soon, it's really interesting!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »