Reviews for Princess of Konoha
MYK-ON chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
hehehehehe gotta love those pranks
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
cant wait to read more (update) nice story ... but can u explain the change... like are the hyuuga in danger? ... becuase they are the founders of konoha now instade of the uchiha?
YungHime chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
This story will probably be one of my favorites! You two write it so well and it's interesting to read
BentShuriken chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
It's fun when you put two people on the oppsites of the social ladder together. Unless something happens it seems like they arent ont he same team, NaruHina fics tend to either go the canon team route or lump in a 3rd wheel with Naruto and Hinata. It's a shame they just don't have 2 person teams. It would make things easier.
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
good chapter
Flameraven chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Oh Naruto... yes look like your mom but the hair is all your fathers. Has no one ever told him that the bigger and more powerful clan's name is used no matter if its the husbands or wives clan name to start? I mean just assuming that your father was the Uzimaki is kinda insulting if he does so I'm going to have to guess he doesn't.
1nf1n1t3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Interresting and believable characterisation of Naruto, I like it!
I assume Hinatas kidnapping didn't happen in your timeline?
Do you have anymore future interactions between the two of them prior to graduation planned? It would probably get boring fast otherwise :D
SilverBladeStar chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
This is a good story. I love the way that you switched the clans around. It makes more sense that way. Every Monday you say? Thats great, can hardly wait!
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
You can do it, Naruto!
MYK-ON chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I love it!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I really like your story so far! UPDATE SOON! :-)
lereviewer chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
first of all please allow me to take this time to thank you and all those contributing to this story. i am a scholar always yearning to learn more about the fanfiction universe and its ties to the modern world. you all have done that and more. i truly appreciate the beginnings and endings of each chapter as well as the chapter itself. this is by far the best story i have read on and it has just begun to unfold. i am looking forward to the rest of the chapters. but i am simply in awe and grateful at the special attention to detail you have for this story. it is wonderful and i am impressed. from the content of the story, to the meticulous care to schedule release dates for each chapter...i must say bravo. hats off to you, your twin, and all how are involved with this story.
Lourdes-Sunrise-Princess chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
This story definitely needs more reviews, it feels like it could be very very unique. The dynamic between Naruto and Hinata will be different but there is so much potential for this idea, and it's making me very excited. Especially when they both reach the stage/age they are in during Shippuden. Please update soon :)
Ramenman990 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I don't know about every one else but I find the sprinkled in Japanese to be very refreshing as apposed to the usual basic standards that are in every fan-fiction ever written. Also this fan-fiction is one of the best and most interesting I've found in a really long time so I would greatly appreciate more chapters. The quality (coming from someone who has been on this sight for 11 years now) is also very much above average and one of the few I consider to be legitimately good, bordering exceptional so I look forward to seeing how this plays out. thank you and keep up the good work.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
This story seems to be going some where new! In in!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »