Reviews for Princess of Konoha
guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Really good. please update soon.
MYK-ON chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
really good!
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
A very nice beginning, I hope you decide to continue this story. Naruto seems more real with his intelligence levels and this a definite possibility for Hinata considering the traditions and rules of the Hyuuga clan.
Johnny chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Decent start and like the one reviewer I don't care to see a lot of Japanese in a story that's in the English section. I'm lazy and will not bother to scan the bottom of the chapter to find out what I just read. I'll just stop reading it no matter how great the plot is.

If this is the extent of Japanese you'll be tossing our way that was in this chapter than I'd say it's fine, but I wouldn't want to see more.

To the other Guest. You must have missed that AU in the beginning of the summary. In case you don't know what that means it's short for Alternate Universe meaning everything is fair game in terms of changing canon whatever they feel like to an extent. I see no problem with the roles being reversed on a couple characters. It's a breath of fresh air from the tons of canon characterizations spewed out weekly.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OK, so this was small, but by the summary and the intro, it seems as if this is too OOC. Come on, Hinata being cold ? And naruto vying for Hinata's attention ? That's just too OOC.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
There's going to be a lot of Japanese in this? Why not just make the entire thing Japanese and be done with it? Oh wait, you're just using various phrases that you only know for eye candy and nothing more. It doesn't add pizzazz to a story and is only a hindrance. Do I want to go at the bottom of the page to get a translation of what I just read all the time? Hell no! Suffix are fine and dandy but when you start adding phrases that just means your ego is trying to get the better of you. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't go overboard with it.
MYK-ON chapter 1 . 5/31/2014