Reviews for Bulletproof
Celaj15 chapter 6 . 4/22
Damn, he's just becoming more of a character isn't he? He's a douche. An honest douche but still a douche. lol

I'm glad you updated. I've had a lot of stuff to catch up on so glad to see you again. I look forward to the next chapter.
AUehara chapter 6 . 4/12
Hm, what else has he done? Although for Japanese it is, alcohool isn't that much a big deal. I won't go guessing because I tend to exagerate, but I am still itching to know!.

.AUheara
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 4/10
Oh, TK, you're becoming such an ass. Get yourself together, and don't be afraid to ask for help! Wonder what's with Cody, and if he'll (along with TK) ever repair his relationship with everyone!

Update soon, Katy! :)
Slinking Fox chapter 6 . 4/9
That was a really good chapter, even if it was just a filler. I can't wait for the next one! -
Hakanaki chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Oh I'm so glad it isn't going to be Takari!

This story hits all of my guilty pleasures with Takeru. Angst, smoking, and hopefully some brotherly bonding later.

I wanna know what happened in France! So update soon!
Pink-haired Lady chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Oh, another chapter! Doesn't TK know that secrets don't make friends? And what's with Cody? Poor Kari, she's confused as ever. Keep writing!
Mewnnee chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Kari isn't supost to check him out.
DD Leader Dark Heart of Water chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Aww, poor Kari! And TK :( please update soon! This chapter was so awesome and I can't wait for the next one!
Celaj15 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Damn, TK's done a total 180. lol

As someone who reads pretty much nothing but slash, I usually don't read anything that could be well... not yaoi. So i guess that makes you lucky. :)

I look forward to the next part.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
This chapter lets everyone in on a few secrets... which is the reason I like it so much. XD Nice job, sis. Update soon!

PS: Scar or no scar, TK is still sexy without a shirt.
Wayw4rd chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
I'm kinda sad this won't end up a Takari, but as long as it doesn't end up with a ship that has no canon support, I'll still be here. Great hook on the scar on TK's back! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pink-haired Lady chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I finally got around to reading this and, if I may say, this is wonderful! Poor Kari. She must be so confused and feel kinda betrayed. Sadly, I know the feeling. :P
Keep this up. I really really hope for another update sometime soon.

I cant wait until we found out what went down between him and Matt.
TAHAHEHE chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
This is kinda rushed but i do like it. TK is one of my favorite characters please continue this
Celaj15 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Whether or not this will have romance... this was pretty good. Ok, great actually! While I'm a very huge yaoi fanatic, TK is still my favorite digidestined and if he does get a love interest, itll be interesting. :D Keep it up!
Slinking Fox chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Aw, no! Poor TK and Matt! :( And how did their granddad die; did Matt do something accidentally?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »