Reviews for Drunken Antics
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 3/6
Nice! Love it!
ili chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
omg lol drunk sakura haha so cute and sasuke what a gentelmen to not take advantage of her.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
so cute. kudos for keeping them in character.
HasiVA chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
OMG! That was so good! So awesome! So perfect! There should be more Drunk!Sakura fics! I loved this to bits! And Sasuke trying to tolerate Sakura's antics was so cute! Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Omg it was so sweet. I'm glad I found this story of yours:)
sakura.souen chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
awww! that conversation :) it was pretty funny :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Haha this is like Sasuke 'a version /POV to cici287 's chapter 4 of 'Candy Jar ,' it 's very cute and with the similar aspect x3
Awesome fic ! It 's cute & nice to see that Sasuke didn 't take advantage of the moment , add some morals to it or something . Though either way wouldn 't matter to me xD
Anyways again , awesome fic ! Grat job writing this up !
reminiscingthepast chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
BRAVOOO!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I LOVED THIS! You should totally make this a continual story! Definitely a great read!(:
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
That was hilarious, adorable, and hot. I've yet to see this side of Sakura. :p
kuromimi chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is just so cute! I really thought Sakura was just acting out drunk ahahah
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I like this!
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Perfect!
Sunny Blues chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Gotta love a tipsy Sakura!
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Haha, this was funny. xD I loved Drunk Sakura and how explicitly blunt she was being. (Take some pointers from her, Sasuke! When are you going to start being a man and ask her out, huh? Apparently the next day, I perceive... hey, any chance of a sequel with her forgetting all this, him asking her out, them having a nice date and her suddenly remembering and going all, "Oh my Kami! How embarrassing!"?)

I was pretty happy Sasuke didn't give in and take advantage of her. Believe it or now, I've read some fics that go that way too.

Anyway, nice job! :D