Reviews for Our Vow
GODDAMIT JIM
Rocking the Redhead chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Happy but I had a dreadful feeling and yep I was right! More please
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
My heart leapt with joy reading Molly's news to Sherlock but now Moriarty's back! This has been such an amazing sequel! Great job!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
that was adorable madness xD
Rocking the Redhead chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
This is probably the most heartwarming Sherlolly wedding I have read in a long time! Well done!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
It's rather interesting how you included a case in the story... as well as Lila's background to some extent... Molly and Sherlock's vow was so well written...

Good work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This chapter was so heart wrenching yet heartwarming at the same time! I love how you added the meanings of the flowers that Molly and Sherlock had.

I'm excited for the next chapter!
TheHolmesSister chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Although his sadness and sense of protection is quite admirable, I hope he doesn't screw things up.
And I love your writing style. Hope to see next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
And so the truth comes out... I'm actually a little anxious yet tense about the next chapter after learning about Sherlock's anger problems and how nervous Molly sounded in that last part.

By the way, I liked Sherlock's talk with Watson and how he thought that Molly was fearing that Sherlock would go back to being cold and heartless and how deeply it upset him.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Great Chapter :-D
Sherlockedinseattle chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ooh that shower scene! ;). But now I'm a bit worried about Sherlock's hesitation...but excited for the next chapter! Great start on the sequel :)
Zora Arian chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh God, the tension is rising - just what is Molly hiding? I"m so worried, but I trust that things will be revealed and that everything will go without a hitch! It goes without saying that I shall be looking forward to the next chapter! :DDD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
The sequel's off to a good start! I'm curious about Watson's question regarding Molly is about to Sherlock.